1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Pipos Feedback (ALL)

Dec 17, 2008

1. * What did you order? R. Derek, fullset

* When did you order? September 2011

* Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? Directly from Pipos

* How was the communication? Very good! I used the Q&A board several times to make Payments and add to my order/combine shipping. Answers were very clear and quick.

* How easy was it to pay? Very easy. I just used Paypal. I used layaway, too. All very easy.

* How long did it take to ship? I paid my last payment Dec. 6, 2011, Arrived Jan. 17... So.. a month and a week, plus, but I think the holidays added a few days in there!

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? AMAZING quality! Packaging and packing was great. All items were in perfect shape. He was already dressed! with stockings, trousers, shirt, and eyes set perfectly. Not crushed or wrinkled. Faceup perfect. POSED perfectly. Perfect resin... He was not cheap--but I have to say that sometimes you get what you pay for, and Pipos quality is IMPRESSIVE.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? YES. Exactly.

* Were you satisfied with the product? YES. Extremely Satisfied!!! I really feel my money was well spent. The whole process was very good. I am VERY happy. :D :D :D :D :D

* Would you order from this company again? YES. I had bought a previous Pipos doll, but through DDE. Although the shipping cost is a little higher going directly through the company, I am STILL pleased. I would order through Pipos any time, although cheaper shipping through a local dealer would make me think about it. But the service was just fantastic.

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Yes. Why not? :)

2. * What did you order? (4 separate orders)
      1) A.Charlotte & A.Derek, each with the special armour painting
      2) R.Derek fullset
      3) Dark Rabbit (lottery for limited re-release)
      4) D.Tin Woodman
      * When did you order?
      1) 3/8/11
      2) 9/6/11
      3) 9/10/11
      4) 11/30/11
      * How was the communication? Communication was prompt and friendly, and all issues were resolved.
      * How easy was it to pay? Quite easy, using manual Paypal payments.
      * How long did it take to ship?
      1) Initially arrived 4/25 - sent both dolls back for damages on 4/28, and replacements arrived 5/14.
      2) Layaway paid in full 10/17, doll arrived 11/9.
      3) Arrived 9/30.
      4) Final payment on 1/1, doll arrived 1/28.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Absolutely! Pipos quality has always amazed me. The sculpting and engineering is fantastic, the dolls have all been solid at standing and posing straight from the box, and the face-ups are stellar.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Perfectly.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? The A. Charlotte & A. Derek both arrived with damages to their armour, as the upper portions weren't very securely wrapped. Everything else, though - 100%.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? Pipos covered the cost of shipping the damaged dolls back to them and sent out replacements. They were wonderful through the whole process.
      * Would you order from this company again? Absolutely; I look forward to it.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? I have done this as well, and would do it again if I found something I wanted.

3. What did you order?
      Mint Budle w/ B bust, blank.

When did you order?
      8-28-12

Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer?
      Directly

How was the communication?
      Great :) During the event I had inquired if they had considered making their human dolls available in special colors, and they thought it over and decided to do it (needless to say I was really happy). I got an e-mail confirming the order and then another right before she was shipped.

How easy was it to pay?
      Had to do a wire transfer since they don't take direct credit card without Paypal. It was an extra trip and a little extra money, but it went through without any issues.

How long did it take to ship?

She shipped on Oct. 5 (so 5 weeks and 3 days?) and arrived on the 10th.

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?

Yep! She has very slight seams on her sides (I can't even get a decent photo of them), and the rest of her is pretty much smooth with no discoloration. It was a nice surprise for colored resin. She also came with a pair of Iris eyes.

Did the item look like the sales pictures?

Also yep, for the most part. Her head seems a little bigger in person, but it doesn't bother me (:

Were you satisfied with the product?

Very; she's gorgeous.

Would you order from this company again?

This is my second time (albeit after years), but yeah, definitely.

4. * What did you order?
      U.Pi Leo Basic (Blank + Beast Paws & Tail), PO11 Uniform, PO11 Boots and a Wig

* When did you order?
      2nd of April 2013

* Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer?
      Direct from Pipos. (My first time ordering straight from them!)

* How was the communication?
      I didn't need to contact them. I received an Order Receipt email and a notification email when my order had shipped.

* How easy was it to pay?
      very easy. I paid with Paypal.

My order shipped 8th of May, so just over a month.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Yes! I think the new U.Pi body is great. It poses well and stands solidly despite being single jointed. The outfit is very well made, and the boots are real leather (this might bother some, but I thought it was nice)

* Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Yes. (except Leo was blank)

* Were you satisfied with the product?
      Very much so.

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A

* Would you order from this company again?
      Perhaps!

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      Yes (in fact I have in the past!)

5. I cannot fill out form as i have ordered too many from Pipos.

Pipos is my most favorite company. I cannot praise them enough. They take paypal and do layaway. I order almost every time they have new dolls up. They are always quick to answer questions. Their product is perfect in every way. Gorgeous dolls and clothing. I have 64 + 4 more on their way and i have never found fault with any of my dolls. I will continue to order from them for as long as i am into BJDs.

6. * What did you order? Dark Cheshire Limited
      * When did you order? September 9, 2013
      * How was the communication? - Not the greatest. I had emailed the customer service twice with questions- and never received any response. It sounds like posting a message on the site would have been better- but the site did something weird with my registration, which was one of the reasons I was contacting them.
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy
      * How long did it take to ship? Doll was shipped out on November 29, 2013 (so 12 weeks) - I think it was just a 3 weeks longer than they had estimated (60 days), but much longer, and understandable given the face-up.
      * Were there any missing or broken items in your order? No he was very well packed.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Absolutely, maybe even better.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Very satisfied-
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? NA
      * Would you order from this company again? I probably would- the product was gorgeous and well packed. The communication could have been better. At one point I was very concerned about the "ship to" address that was listed, which was wrong- but it turned out to be okay after all, so maybe they did get my email even if they didn't respond.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? I'm sure I would if I saw the right doll.

7. * What did you order?
      SPHYNX Cat Raoh2 with face up

* When did you order?
      26th of June 2015

Directly from Pipos

Perfect!

very easy. i paid my layaway through paypal

Less than 2 months. He shipped on August 21

Definitely!

Even better! Pipos face ups are stunning!

Absolutley!

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A

Yes, he is my 2nd Pipos Doll and surely not the last :)

I prefer to by new but if it´s a sold out limited Doll, yes, i would.

8. * What did you order?
      Special order replacement feet for PO11 Sienna Lloyd

* When did you order?
      12/10/21; received 1/27/22

Direct

Great. I reached out on their forum because I realized my poor Sienna Lloyd was missing a foot somehow during my most recent move. I asked if it would be possible to re-order a pair of feet. They had be prove authenticity and then made a custom listing for me. Sienna skin was discontinued so they custom made a batch to try to match the old color. It's much much darker than Sienna, but lighter than their current tan so it was definitely custom mixed. The foot size has also decreased in size so it's not a perfect fit for this body but it does fit.

Very. It's all integrated.

Shipped 1/17/22, arrived 1/27/22 EMS.

Yes. They've definitely improved on their seam line reduction between the original Lloyd's feet and these replacement feet. The price of the feet was reasonable; but it's a shame there's no cheaper option than EMS. It made the feet plus shipping over $70 but the feet themselves were only $40 which for a custom colored option is very generous.

There's really no sales picture to reference on this. The old mold was discontinued so they had to use the new mold's feet.

Yes.

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      There was no problem. In fact, Pipos was resolving the problem of my own incompetence.

I adore Pipos and this has just solidified even more why I love them and appreciate their customer support.

Yes. Lloyd was purchased second hand. The replacement feet were bought direct from Pipos.