1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Pipos "Gift Edition" Baha and Ringo

Nov 5, 2010

1. I know, it's so hard. There's something new every few months. Once i get a previous layaway finally paid off, they release a new line of dolls. It's hard but i just love them too much :)

2. I love the cute sleepy face but i'm not a fan for bjd anmal figure or face!

3. I'm looking for a kitten for a long time and that Ringo is beautiful, with half closed torn eyes... love it!

4. Looks like the kitties have been added to the site, but listed as sold-out with no price yet in typical Pipos pre-release fashion! ^^

5. Well from the look of them individually on the Pipos site I think the little boy Ringo has stolen my heart :D I love the way his eyelids and eyebrows have been painted.

Has anyone else decided who they will be ordering yet?

6. Argh my heart is swinging back and forth between S.Vanilla Baha Gift edition and S.Vanilla Ringo Gift edition I know I can't possibly afford both and if I am able to affaord both, it will be on layaway ^^;;

And why does the name Hello Kitty keeps bouncing in my head???? oh gosh I just want a girly kitty so I can dress her up in frilly cutesy stuff! ::am so dead of cuteness:::

and why do I see my Akumu (that hasn't arrived yet) 9Nightmare Cheshire) going:
      "AAAAARGH THE CUTENESS... IT BUUUUURNS!"

7. Hahaha Hello Kitty :)

I was thinking of dressing the boy Ringo all girly anyway even though he is the boy version, being anthro they can pretty much be either, right?

8. yes as they are pretty much asexual... except for Damon and Charlotte... they are quite mature enough to see what gender they are.

oooh cute kitty... I really shouldn;t look into this more... my poor money!!!

9. Seeing their face-ups closely I really feel this way about the kittens in pink. I love the Baha's face-up more than ringo's but I love Ringo's size much more. This is one of the nicest difficult decisions to make, though, LOL

I was definitely considering this! Most Lati/Tiny clothing is very girly so I could care less what color jammies these kittens wear. They'll pretty much be girls to me x]

10. geez, did anyone else read the new event message? T__T apparently they'll give you a free OE head for each kitten you buy. You can buy it a [Docshul] face-up and a body for it!!! :...( This makes me want all of them even more.

11. Wow and darn it. I believe to get the free head you have to pay up in full within the 7 days time period listed. This was the same thing back in 2009 when they had the free 'Kitty' head with purchase of their basic Pi dolls. Which was why I could only get 1 instead of all 3 colors :(

Man, I always relied on layaway but I'd have to think about this now. I want the OE heads too. Although I don't think I can afford to add an extra body for it considering I would like at least one OE head for each Baha & Ringo. That is gonna add up to a lot of money. Don't even know if I can get 1 if I have to pay in full :(

12. I'm so sorry, animedolls ;___; Here's hoping you find a solution!
      I'm actually more interested in the OE heads now since, unlike the OE basics, they can have Docshul's face-up.

13. Does anyone has any idea of how much they will cost?

14. I would like to know how much they are going to cost too! See if I will have enough money :)

Now I'm stuck because I'd love to get a 'boy' Ringo, but, as the open eye head I'd love them to paint it like the 'girl' head, wonder if that is possible, or do you think that would be asking too much??

15. I'm doomed!! I must have Ringo and the free open eyed head and a body for oe head!!! Where to find that money tree.

16. Oh darn... I didn;t know, I just asked them that if you do a layaway if you can get the free head also... darn mmm okay what to do if they don;t arrrrgh... Just before Christmas...

Okay... even if I sell a couple of dolls will I be in time to pay it off >.<

17. I highly doubt it because it says on their little flyer that the makeup option =/= commission. It most likely means they will offer a standard makeup option and you can take that one or leave it.

Either way, my husband has been saying he wants to get me a new doll for Christmas and that lil sleepy girl Baha would go perfectly with my narcoleptic YoSD. =D I think her sweet blushing face is what's really selling me on this one. I hope the little sleeper outfit is included.

18. oh that little baby ringo!!! ITS JUST TOO MUCH!

19. okay i asked if I could do a layaway for the Gift edition, if I would still get a free head... this is the answer I got:

[Re] Gift edition?
      Dear acexkeikai,

Hello^-^
      I\'ll talk to manager about this issue and tell you the result in this afternoon.
      (it\'s not decided yet)
      Thank you very much!

regards,
      PIPOSDOLL

So it's still undecided, I'll post back an answer when i get it. cross your fingers guys :D

20. Just wondering, does anyone here already have an OE ringo?
      If yes, can anyone show me 14mm or 12mm glass eyes inside them?
      I checked the databases and used the search but I couldn't find what I was looking for. Ordering for the eyes I want will be before the baby ringos get to me so I can't try the eyes I have here at home :<