1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

PIPOS MAC - New Dog from Pipos!

Jul 27, 2008

1. Wow! He is such a cutie! :D You were so lucky to have Pipos take your idea and make it a reality! Maybe you should design some more cute animals and see what happens. ;)

2. Okay, this has got to be the cooooooolest story ever! I can't believe this happened to you, greeniebone! (ha ha, is your username because of the dog treats?)

You know, this is the kind of thing that makes me loyal to a company: when they listen to their customers and what they want. I can think of other dolls brands and companies that rely on one designer and the doll produced is the doll designed, with no fan feedback. But I guess that happens in all circles of business!

But to have the designers interested in what their customer base is talking about and desiring? And then for them to follow through with a product??? Totall coolness.

I so hope that Mac is a big hit, so that Pipos may continue looking to DoA for suggestions, and that other companies follow suit!

3. Why, yes it is! ;) They are my real-life Mac's favorite treat.

4. Oh, so now this little cutie has a name!! <3 It's such a cute name!

5. That's a fantastic story! I'm stuck on the cats, myself, but the dog is very cute--I like the way they sculpted the muzzle. There's so much variation among dog breeds, I think it'd be great if Pipos made optional ears for Mac like they do for Curo. Not only could there be different types of ears, but they could move! How much fun would that be for photoshoots? I only hope that, since they listened to you about the puppy doll, they'll listen to me and start making grey resin!

6. :D! I'm excited to hear when he comes out! With the right face-up, he'd look just like my dachshund!

7. Congrats! I love that you went ahead and designed something you'd like to see. And I love that Pipos was so aware of its fans and customers to pick up on the thread--AND to respond to the ideas there. What a fantastic story! And I love the name you picked! :D

8. What an amazing story, and congratulations! Mac is very cute too :D

9. That is awesome!!!
      Congratulations, I can't wait for more pictures.
      I love the people from Pipos, they are so friendly and always on top of their game and their animals quality and detail is amazing
      GO PIPOS!

Geri

10. Wow, what an amazing story, congratulatons :D! The doll is absolutely adorable, I can't wait for them to be available <3

11. i am usually a cat person and i own 4 pipos~ pink baha, nero, bao, ringo. and a buddydoll nicky and a petdoll kitty. But i will be getting Mac. he is too cute plus i love pipos their dolls are so cute and well made and they have excellent customer service. im so pleased that one of our own helped make Mac a reality its a really nice story.

12. Any chance we might see a pic of Mac & McGwire together? you must admit it has the potential to be totally off the cuteness scale.

And this whole thing has just sealed the deal for me getting a Pipos kitty. I've wanted one for awhile but just couldn't quite see getting one but I'm more than happy to support a company that is just this COOL!

Morgan

13. Thanks for the comments, everyone! :)

Ha ha, definitely!! I've already promised Pipos a photo like that, in fact. But the real Mac needs a bath first! :lol: Hopefully sometime this weekend.

That's amazing! I'm sure Pipos will be very appreciative to read that! :)

14. Oh he is soooo lovely!!!!!!

I can't believe how closely they followed your design, the snout is almost identical! So cute!

15. Congrats on this creation!! He is adorable!!! :D

16. ohh I wonder when PIPOS release him?

17. Thats awesome!
      I was the one who started the thread about asking if Pipos should make a floppy ears dog model, and I'm so happy it turned out this way! The picture you moded was wonderful, and its awesome that you basically worked with them to make one! I might just have to get one when they come out, just to remember this ^_^ ((cute name by the way!))

18. I was asked for some photos of Pipos Mac with my real life Mac, so here you go:

[​IMG]

And here he is with both of my dogs:
      [​IMG]
      (Left to right: Mac - male Maltese; McGwire - Pipos Mac; Mei - female Shih Tzu)

Hope you like the new photos! :)

19. greeniebone, your dogs, all three of them, are too cute for words

20. Awww your Poochies are sooooo Adorable...lol..^_^, I cant wait till Mac i Relesed