1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Pipos - mercats?????

Aug 1, 2008

1. It's great that they are now offering the tail parts separately! I checked the instructions for attaching the tail and it looks pretty simple. I'm going to have to get one of those tails for my Ringo. Now just have to figure out which color to choose! :)

2. Ooh according to the options part page the mertails are compatible with Ringo, Rooney, Robin, Mango & Bingo =D

Eee a little robin merfox *_*

3. yeah, i'm tempted to get a pink tail to go along w/ my sugar robin!

4. I only wish that they offered all of the options when they went for sale.

Geri

5. You ordered three? Which colour combinations did you get?

6. Pink tail with purple makeup, white tail with purple makeup and mint tail with orange makeup.

Geri

7. The Pipos team is very professional, they offered to give me a refund because I was upset over the fact that they didn't offered the options for the tails only or to choose the makeup on the tail and face when I placed my orders.
      They are wonderful people.

I am not changing my order, I can't wait for my 3 little mermaid cats. I love Pipos, specially my little fox family.

Geri

8. I think I'm in love with these merkitties, they are soooo cute, and I don't usually go for tinies, but I can see myself saving up for one.

9. Not sure that I'm a fan of the face or the jewel. But it's a cute concept!

10. Wow! Just got my EMS tracking number! I was expecting them to take another week or so atleast! By my calculations, if she/he/it doesn't get stuck in customs, he/she/it should be home by next tuesday!

11. I got my tracking number also, Yahoooooo.

I also have to agree that Pipos is absolutely the easiest company, bar none, to work with. When I ordered you couldn't pick some options so when I wrote and asked for a switch it was no big deal with them.

I will receive purple makeup with mint tail.

Melanie

12. Got my shipping notice today too! I couldn't believe it! I knew they were quick, but dang! My payment just cleared two days ago! o_O I'm expecting him to be here Monday. ^o^

13. They are an interesting addition, and very pretty, but not something I'd buy. (Thank goodness!) XD

14. I didn't really care for a merkitty so much, but Robin w/ a tail... mmmm! I loves the foxes!

15. Decided on a blue tail for my Ringo and a new outfit, too. Can hardly wait to get them! :fangirl:

So great to hear that the mer-cats are shipping out already! Congrats to all of you getting one! Hope you'll post some pics - I'd love to see them! :)

16. My merkitty will be home in less than 12 hours ^_^ I'm so excited!!

17. Oh! What a awesome idea. I'm gald you can buy the tails seperate. :3

18. Hello! I just got my beautiful little MarineCat in the mail today (he/she is gorgeous by the way!) and I was wondering, How do you use the clam shell stand? I don't see a hole for the rod to go through. Thank you!

19. Can't wait to see your new mer family. It's always great to hear when companies are professional and practice good customer service

20. In the photos it looked like the rod was placed between any two of the tail joints? It doesn't work? *_*