1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Pipos Mini Size Limiteds: Alice, Budle, Sandle

Feb 2, 2009

1. They are re-releasing the MSD Alice head with a body shortly. I emailled them this week and they confirmed this.

2. My Alice head is still without a body. Never got around to getting her a Kid Delf body :) It would be great to see what kind of MSD size body Pipos come out with.

Can't wait :)

3. Finally, after receiving her (head) in April 2009, my Alice is finally complete with Luts Kid Delf body & Dollmore outfit.

[​IMG]

Her name is Alicia. She is just gorgeous and i can't believe it took me this long to buy her what she needed. I am always broke :)

4. Well they are releasing Budle again.. wow I wanted a Budle a long time ago... but I also want that girl cat doll.... decisions decisions

5. I really like Sandle! I can't wait to see more pictures of his face. I wonder what promotion, if any, Pipos will offer with this release.

6. They usually do like 3 to 4 months later.

7. Under the gift girls it said ears and shoes are included as a promotion.
      I am wondering if they will do layaway on the limiteds?

8. They're all sold out? It says on the site that the release will be May 3rd. to May 8th, I can't understand, they've changed the release date and all the dolls are sold out?

9. I'm thinking it was a typo on the announcement? They might of meant "from" instead of "for".

10. It usually shows should out until they open orders on the date stated. They originally was opening orders on May 3rd but changed the date to May 8th.

11. Oh, thanks, now I understand :)

12. I'm so glad this thread has been resurrected. I adore my Alice (she has been my grail for so long, and I was finally able to get her... she still remains my favorite doll, despite being a little tricky to photograph), so it will be wonderful to see new Budle pictures on here! I'll try to take some current pictures of my Alice, Persephone, to spam the thread. :fangirl:

Has anyone ordered one yet?

13. I ordered one! I really like the body too. I have put her on layaway, so will be a while.

14. I'm still trying to decide whether or not to get Bundle... I really like him... >_<

15. I really want one, but wonder if I should just wait for one of the basics to come out since I don't want the outfit, face-up, or other stuff they are giving with this promotion to save a few bucks and possibly get it through DDE...

16. The outfit, faceup, wig are optional items. At least it seems so as you have to add extra for them. So the price they have now should be for just the doll. I'm a bit confused about the shoes as it does say at the bottom of the order page that 'We give the Shoes parts and Ear parts(S) to customers who purchase the new releasing event doll (PO13, M.PI) during event period.' Yet it looks like you have to pay extra for the shoes.

Maybe only the cat ears are the promotional gifts?

17. I am confused about that too. I was wondering if they give extra high heel feet and different hands as the promo gift because I believe they say something about hand parts too, but they don't show any photos with them. I am so glad the doll is priced fairly. Considering she is bigger and requires more material to make her than their P0-11 series, I am surprized.

18. Could be high heel feet but then they don't have any photos of them either. Plus they have that same shoes part thing for Sandle, the boy...

Anyway, I had a look at their Japanese site and from what I can understand, it also says the shoes and ear parts are special event gifts. And they do use the kanji for 'shoes' rather than 'feet'.

19. Good to know, thanks for sharing that info. I better start thinking about what I can start selling to get get budle...I can always use or sell a free pair of shoes and ears!;)

20. I think they come with normal feet. The free shoe part is the shoes you see them wearing with their uniform in the photos.