1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Pipos Mini Size Limiteds: Alice, Budle, Sandle

Feb 2, 2009

1. Just dropping by to add a picture of my Alice! I can't wait to see everyone's incoming boys and girls. She's on a Luts body right now, but it's so floppy. If restringing doesn't help I wonder how the new Pipos resin will match her older head... She can barley sit up or hold her arm out, let alone stand. But she is my grail, and I love her so. Are there any more Alice owners out there? May I request more Alice spam? :)

[​IMG]
      Persephone by AlisonDanger, on Flickr

2. Your girl is so lovely! Thanks for sharing her.
      I am so tempted to get one of the new Pipos MSD girls after seeing your Alice. I bet the new body will be a close enough match with the old, but I guess we will know soon after some of the new dolls start arriving and can compare to the old normal skin resin.

3. Dusting off this thread a bit. Thank you so much Luckyl! I don't have any Pipos normal skin dolls newer than 2010 so it's hard for me to say about the resin match. Did you end up getting one?

Has anyone's Budle or Sandle arrived? It would be wonderful to see more of these lovely kids! :)

4. No, I successfully talked myself out of it!

The only budle arrival I have seen arrive here was a mint green one without a faceup.

5. Hi! Can anyone confirm that 6/7 wigs are too small? Thanks :)

6. Hi christinopia. I have Budle and can confirm 6/7 wigs are too small. She takes a 7/8. Hope this helps :)

7. Hi CindyG :) Thanks so much, you've been very helpfull! So I'll go for a 7/8 wig. ;)

8. My Budle wants to say hello :) Please meet Fosca:

[​IMG]

9. I'm giving this thread a bump because I think I'm going to get Budle this week! I don't know why she isn't more popular, unless it's because Pipos only has 3 msd choices? Any recent pictures of her? Does anyone know if Pipos will do anything special for the holidays? Thanks!

10. I also have a Pipos limited Alice (head) who is on a Luts Kid Delf body like alisondanger. At the time of the release, the Kid Delf body was the best match and fit. I too wonder if the resin would match the new Pipos PO13 body.

Here is a pic of my Alice.

[​IMG]

11. Hi Melly! I wonder why Pipos msd dolls aren't that popular too. I'm sure you'll love your Budle. Did you get her with the new body? Mine has the "old" body, she's from may of this year.
      Here's a picture of my Budle I took few days ago:
      [​IMG]

12. I did it! I ordered her today from Denver Dolls. I will hopefully get her by Friday or Saturday. I can't wait!!! What size eyes and wigs does everyone use? DDE's website shows they ordered Hara too. I do wish they would offer more sculpts. Does anyone know if there will be a Pipos Christmas special? Hey Christinopia - thanks for the photo of your beautiful Budle! I'll have to find out about the body - I didn't think to ask. They just got the shipment from Pipos today, so maybe that means new?

she is so beautiful!!

13. Congrats on your Budle, yeah! :)
      I put on her 12 mm eyes and I think they suits her very well. For the wig go for a 7-8 size.
      I saw the pictures of the new body on Pipos site but it does look the very same as mine, so I don't know which different there are.
      I'm also curious to see Hara's owner pictures, i hope someone will get her!

14. I got my Budle today and I simply absolutely adore her. She is so cute![​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

15. Congrats on your new Budle Melly123!! She's beautiful!! And just wanted to say "yes", Pipos will be having a Christmas event. I believe details will be given this month.

16. My Budle did not come with eyelashes. Does anybody add lashes? I ordered a Luna in the 26cm size today. I wrote Pipos to ask if they are going to offer additional head sculpts for this msd size.

17. Wow, Melly, your Budle is lovely! That's quite strange they didn't put eyelashes on, did you ask them about this?
      Please let us know what they say about new molds. I wish they will relaise some SD girls too sooner or later... :D

18. Pipos did respond and said they only had the 3 kinds of PO13 - no indication of that changing soon. They also said they are working on the holiday special - but no indication of what it is or when it will be. Sigh.

19. Thanks for sharing news with us! Well, if they have 3 different molds, it could be that they make Sandle again... :-/

Edit: gosh, I've just noticed that Hara is not on sale anymore! Not "sold out": she's not on the site anymore, that's really weird!

20. Here is a picture of my Luna and Budle - the Pipos girls :)[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]