1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Pipos New Basic Rabbits!

Jan 8, 2011

1. Does that mean that they will no longer make the regular Curo? I want to get a Dali some day, but I have to say that I love the sweet chubby Curos best.

2. Oh my god they're doing dreaming Mari... I may be in serious danger

edit: She isn't an anthro though so I guess I shouldn't have posted that here :P

3. MoonRabbit, I'm sure they won't stop making regular Curo! c: When they made the Cheshires they didn't stop making Baha and Heero, so I'm sure they'll all stick around.

4. Just seen Dreaming Mari, so adorable. Big budget trouble

5. Wow, more new Pipos. As always i am doomed :) And to think i just finished my previous layaway.

Don't know if i'll be picking up this rabbit as i have the Dark Rabbit but i can't wait to see more pics :)

6. We wont have to wait for news much longer!
      From pipos:

This is notice for 2011 Jan. releasing date.
      We'll show you the details and price soon. (releasing on Jan. 28th PM9:00 Korean time)

< Dolls >

-cube basic edition (PI / grey, white skin)
      -dreaming Mari basic edition (PO11 / normal skin)

< Outfit >

-apple cake (PI)
      -sugar waffle (PO11)

< Wig >

-PO11-W006 (black straight wig)
      -PO11-W007 (brown straight wig)

7. Yay, I'm safe on this one! I've had so many real live house rabbits over the years, that my first impulse with buck teeth is to get the trimmers and get them realigned so they'll wear down properly!

Do like his big eyes though!

Haven't checked the Pipos site recently -- are they selling the Rooney any more?

8. It looks like the last time Rooney was released was in 2009 with the basic line-up.

I'm safe from this release as well. Although I'm very curious to see what the new outfits will look like. I wish Pipos would release more outfits and shoes!

9. So Cube would be the name of the new rabbit I take it?? I was really hoping they were going to be releasing other basics as well :(

Looking forward to seeing the apple cake outfit. I agree totally with nimbusdrake I wish they would release more outfits!!

10. I've always been on the fence about getting a bunny- but if the Cheese Mouse makes a return, I will RUN for my credit card....

11. Hmm, I was hoping for another PI as well, but it actually makes sense that Cube is the rabbit. I just assumed it would be Rabbit, since the LE was Dark Rabbit. But there is no mention of Basic Rabbit on the notice. Oh well. At least it'll save me the pains of seeing ANOTHER new doll that I have to have. :lol: I know I want the rabbit already. Now I am really ready for pictures!!

12. Aaah, they release tomorrow! ^o^ Pipos put up two new pictures, one in the news thread and one on their front page!

13. Looks like pictures of all the new items are up but not yet open for order. Also looks like i'll be safe this ordering period as i already have a Dark Rabbit and Dark Alice (semi OE) so i'm passing. The outfits are nice but not a must have. Perhaps it's a good time now to order some of the other basic PI that i have been meaning too but never have the funds to :)

14. I'm completely sold on Cube - I have to have him! I will keep him on my want list, that's for sure! I would imagine he'll cost around the same price as Dali, wouldn't you think? At any rate, he'll be my next anthro, after Star Cheshire of course! :D

15. Prices are up, and Cube is now for sale! I'm not interested in Cube myself, but I very much like the makeup.

16. Yay! He's only $245. Perfect. Now just to have a boat load of money comming in, or convince my trees they need to grow money instead of leaves. :lol: I can't wait until people start ordering him!!