1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Pipos new release

Aug 12, 2011

1. I haven't been even watching the forum cause I've had no money to even buy little Puki clothes. I could cry. I was heartbroken when I missed out on the Limited Charlotte the first time. It would take everything I have to get her this time IF my timing is right. Seems I miss the announcements and by the time I see it, sold out. Sigh. When I go into Pipos the little box pops up but it is blank. Is everyone else experiencing this or am I missing something there? Gah, if anyone has my email (I don't even know if it's listed) buzz me when they release her so can at least pull my hair out deciding, keep money during bad economy or go broke and die happy with a new kitty dollie!

2. I've been experiencing the blank pop-up, too. And BJDcollectasy hasn't updated with any new pictures (they usually do before I even notice an update) so I don't think there is anything new going on, yet. Knowing Pipos they update close to the end or beginning of a month so maybe we have another week or two before hearing anything new.

Keep in mind Pipos' layaway system, maybe that would be helpful in your situation?

3. Oh, new Pipos dolls! That's always wonderful news!
      I'm wondering what the bunnies will look like ~ I mean, we've only had small previews so far so I can't wait to see more. I wouldn't mind one in a pretty dress like O.Charlotte! Speaking of which, I wonder if that's what the limited Charlotte is? Kind of a bummer if it's just a re-release, but at the same time my wallet will be grateful, haha. :sweat

4. I never even considered layaway, but it's actually easier to just out right buy it than worry I might not be able to make a payment. Either way I'll be broke! I saw something about Pipos opening a new "shop" on Sept 1st or there abouts, maybe that's when they will announce the new dollies. I'm really excited to at least see them. Shall we take bets on if I can resist. Been a long time since I had a new kitty doll. I blew my wad on a 1/12th scale dollhouse and have broke the bank furnishing it. Now i have to take it all out to paint it! ha. I guess all we can do now is wait and drool right? Have a great day everyone!

5. I love Pipos willingness to do layaway. Ofcorse even better if DDE carries these limited dolls as DDE offer an even longer layaway plan then Pipos :)

6. Just wanted to mention! It appears Pipos is setting up for the release, now ^^ they have a few listings up with photos! I'm so excited, the new Charlotte looks lovely <3

7. Looks like pics of limited Charlotte & Derek and basic Charlotte. I don't know about that Mecy. It looks somewhat too simple to be a limited doll. Perhaps that's the basic.

I know i definitely want that limited Charlotte & Derek :)

8. Yeah, I'm pretty sure that Rabbit must be the Basic Mecy, the other mint Rabbit they showed had so much more detail. I feel safe from Derek and Charlotte, but they're still super beautiful! I love Charlotte's face-up, especially the painted lashes, very pretty :3

9. When are the re-releases for the Alice and Cheshire coming out :( I really wanna get the Alice

10. The new Charlotte is really cute, but I'll be passing. I like the pink/black scheme they have going on! I wonder if her tail will be blushed pink? There's no pictures showing us what it looks like! The Derek looks absolutely gorgeous too! I wish they had more pictures of him. I hope people here will get them so we can see more of the lovely kitties!

11. I like the black and pink scheme as well but i usually stay away from black colored clothing for fear that it may stain the doll if kept on for too long. And as Charlotte is a white colored doll, this would worry me even more. Still, i will definitely get them both just because i'm obsessed with Pipos :)

12. They're all being shown now! I love the limited Mecy, the basic Derek, and Limited Derek's outfit *u*
      I'm, unfortunately, not as smitten of Roo as I thought I would be. I only like the regular side of her face, lol. The sculpt reminds me more the style of Dollzone's Rabbits rather than Pipos. Either way, Pipos really made an extravagant effort with all these limiteds~

13. Oh, wow, they had to hit all these at once, didn't they? XD And at such a bad time for me.

If I could afford it, I'd go for R. Derek, A. Mecy and possibly the limited Roo. I really like the new Charlotte too, but she's a little less my style. Unfortunately, chances are I'll probably have to pass on all of them. :(

If anything, I'm going to be sorely tempted to try for that new Derek... The rabbits' face sculpts don't really appeal to me, though I love the blue/green colour scheme for the new armour.

14. Relieved and disappointed, all at once. The sculpts are lovely, but I can resist this time. Though I was sort of looking forward to falling in love with basic Derek, he looks like too nice a chap to come and live with me, despite the scar. I'll stick with my surly Demon. :aheartbea
      The Mecy and Roo are great, but just looking at their teeth makes me envision me clumsily breaking them.
      I do hope they're also going to sell the clothes that these guys are wearing...

15. I *really* like Roo, and I sorely want a nightmare cheshire. Mercy's armor looks lovely!

>_< Really bad timing for me though unfortunatly!

16. Oh no, that Derek is so adorable! I keep thinking about how nice he'd look with my O.Charlotte! And there I thought I was safe, hahaha! The pink Charlotte is actually starting to grow on me too. Oh Pipos, why are your kitties so hard to resist!

The bunnies are quite lovely too, though. Especially Roo! :aheartbea

17. Gyaaa that LE Derek!!! So perfect for my A. Charlotte! She may need to trade her dress back to armour more often though, he looks downright sly! :lol:

18. I keep looking at the pics trying to decide if i can pass on any of them. I know i will get R.Charlotte & R.Derek. I really like Roo. A little un-sure about Mecy. But if i pass on him, i may regret later on. I do imagine he would look great displayed next to my A.Charlotte & A.Derek. Also i think Roo will need her bunny in shinning armor :) Ah, so much funds will be needed, even for a layaway. Here's hoping i can re-home some more dolls before the release date on these.

I wonder if they will be set limited or time limited.

19. WOOOO Basic derek! Found my next doll! 8D

20. Oh wow!!! These are all so gorgeous! I agree with those saying its s bad time... money is so very tight right now.

I really like the R. Charlotte, Roo, and the limited Mecy... and I have been really wanting to try and find the Dark Cheshire and Dark Rabbit to go with my Dark Alice.... Ah! I can't possibly get them all though! I'm not even sure if I can scrounge up the funds for even one! T-T Oh well, there's always the MP if I can't get them right away.... I'll just have to add to my ever growing Pipos wish list!! ^-^