1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Pipos new release

Aug 12, 2011

1. *stares off* That LE Derek.. is so... gkkk......His faceup is so gorgeous D8 I love his little black nose and eyeliner. Too bad I have no income.... Don't care much for the outfit, just that faceup! *headdesk* I wonder if I could possibly earn some money.....

2. Yay basic derek and a stunning new basic charlotte! I already had them on my wishlist, but im loving their makeup options... and the fact they are basic lol. Roo is growing on me but I would prefer her bunny teeth not be showing >.> I suppose it adds character!

3. Ah nice!
      I've been holding out on Charlotte since I knew a new one was coming... and I really love the new face-up style for Charlotte 2 :D
      Pink limited Charlotte is pretty too, but I don't dig her outfit as much as the bunny girl's. But I have to say, Pipos continues to impress!

4. Gah, limited Roo & Mecy is only limited to 2 sets each. There pretty much goes my chances of getting them.

5. Eeee, yeah, I hadn't noticed that. XD Guess I don't really need to worry about whether or not I want to scrape enough together to get either of the bunnies, then.

Even the new MND2 kitties are only 25 sets each, so that might still be difficult.

6. I wonder why they are doing such a limited run?

7. Depending on the price and whether I can be bothered, I may be going for the basic Derek instead. Plus he's supposed to be a pauper next to my beautiful knight :lol: so he's got the look down pat! ROFL

8. Well, guess that puts Roo out if my grasp for sure! Two is...really limited isn't it just?

9. I love the new Derek and Roo! I do like the LE Mecy but to save money I'm going to pass on him. I'm going to TRY to get the other two though I doubt I will lol Good luck to everyone!

10. Uh, I love that new Charlotte (I think it would be nice little sister to O.Charlotte). That dress is just awesome. But why only 25 sets? It feels really small patch, so little bit dissapointed that way. Also I fell in love basic Derek 2. Luckily there isn't hurry to get him.

11. I love Basic Derek2 as well and have been looking at him ever since they released more pictures. I loved him as a knight but the basic version is probably even cuter. He looks so lost and helpless. Not sure if I will be able to stick to my "no new doll for the rest of the year" rule now...
      In the beginning I thought he was WS, but underneath the pictures it days grey skin now. Huh.

Is it true that R.Pis fit Pullip, Mamoko and Barbie/Ken clothes well?

12. Are they all sold out already! Geesh.... Oh... 10pm on the 6th... Hmmm... So not yet... 'Had me worried there!

bleh... That's 6am here...!

13. Looks like Pipos is doing a drawing for limited Roo & Mecy and the release of the Alice in Nightmare dolls. They will be taking down orders from buyers who want those starting at 10pm Sept 6th (Korean time), for 24hours till 10pm Sept 7th. And they will draw the names of the winners who will get to purchase them on Sept 10th. Also looks like winners for those purchases will not be allowed to use layaway. So my chances are pretty slim to get Roo and Macy as even if i win, i cannot possibly come up with that kind of cash up front. But i will try for one of the 2, that i can afford. I am also planning on getting limited Charlotte & Derek on top of this. Which ofcorse explains the not enough money part. Those 2 will be on layaway.

14. I'm thinking of getting Derek... on layaway... 'Hopefully I'll be up in time... ugh...

15. Ordered R.Derek. XD Just couldn't help myself.

Now really tempted to try entering the lottery for A.Mecy & Dark Rabbit, but ungh. No layaway. D:

Edit: Oh, crud. Is he already sold out? I really hope I got him for certain, if so... I was slower than I'd have liked on filling out the order form. *fingers crossed*

16. I ordered R.Derek >W< If I had room on my card I'd go for Roo but there's no way I could afford her right now ):

17. crap... had him in my cart, but wasn't quick enough at checking out... just 7 or 8 minutes after the time... Oh, well...

Malaryush--if your order went through you were probably OK. I got an "insufficient quantity" note when I tried to go to final checkout... :(

---------

OK... weird... I was still looking at the site and I clicked on Derek again and the sold out sign was gone, so I grabbed him again and it let me check out! Maybe they put some more up???
      Anyway--that was freaky... (geesh!)

18. Aww, I'm so sorry, April. D:

My order did go all the way through, so I do hope that means I'm safe.

19. Oh, April! He's back up! :D You might be able to try again!

20. They are still available.