1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Pipos new release

Aug 12, 2011

1. I got him!

Thanks! --Malaryush and Animedolls! :)

Wow... give me a heart-attack in the early morning, Pipos!

... oh noes... now I've just spent more monies... good thing there's layaway!!! ... *_*

2. Hahah, yeah, that was odd. I'm glad it ended up working out, though! :D

Who needs morning coffee when you can get a shock from Pipos instead? XD

Definitely glad for layaway, myself. >> Just made the first payment for that dapper cat.

3. ... gah... it's 6:30am after a holiday weekend... I barely got to sleep! The things I'll do to empty my bank account!!! *_*

I should pay now in case I fall asleep for the next few days and they cancel me...!!!!

4. Ordered and payed R.Charlotte. She's just so beautifull, can't wait to get her. I did spent rest of my paycheck, but who cares...

5. Wow... they already changed my status to "money received" after I just went to Paypal...

Looks like I've got him as long as I pay up over the next few months... whew. (now, back to sleep for a bit!)

6. I have to admit, I'm miffed they aren't allowing layaway for their lottery winners ;____; I wanted to give Roo and the Dark Rabbit a shot but since they didn't show the prices until this morning I don't have nearly enough to pay up front even if I did win. I hope they announce these kinds of conditions sooner next time.

7. I'm 'before shipping' all ready @w@ I hope I get those grey eyes they have on the preview page... they go with the faceup so well.... if not i'll have to buy some

Jirachi - I'm with you on the layaway for lottery winners. If I win to get Roo I'm going to freak out and try to re-budget everything to pay for her even though there's no way. So I'd have to give her up D: Though I'm not that lucky lol

8. Ordered both my Charlotte & Derek on layaway. Already confirmed. Pipos are so super fast :) Put in my name for the drawing on both Roo & Mecy. I hope they got my e-mail with the form. I never have been lucky with any of these raffles by Pipos even though i'm like their biggest fan. I own 42 of their dolls. Derek & Charlotte will be 43 & 44 :) I really want Roo but will be happy to win a chance at Mecy.

9. Oh, i may like to tell everyone who missed out on limited Derek. I would keep checking Pipos site. There were times when a limited doll sold out but will show up again when another buyer failed to make payment within the provided time.

Congrats to everyone who got their orders in :)

10. Heads up, DDE has both limited Charlotte & Derek for pre-order. I wonder how many Pipos gave them to sell as they are only supposed to be limited to 25 and Derek is already sold out on Pipos site. DDE will also be carrying the basics.

11. I have a bit of a stupid question...does the event for the new basics only apply to orders completely paid for during sept 6-20 (free beast hands and tail for Derek 2 and Charlotte 2; small teeth for Mecy)? I'm planning to put a Charlotte on the 4part layaway once DDE gets the prices up. I didn't want to buy her tail or beast hands, but getting them for free is a whole different story. XD

12. The beast hand & tail options show up in the drop-down menu without an added cost, so I'd guess they're available for free so long as you order the doll and select those options during the event time period, even if you pay by layaway. I'm not certain how ordering through DDE would effect that, though.

13. Awesome thank you, Malaryush! Charlotte will be my first "real" anthro. ^_^

14. Congratulations! :D Pipos makes some awfully adorable anthro dolls. My A.Derek & A.Charlotte were my first anthros and I absolutely adore them.

Aaaand I finally caved and submitted my request for the drawing. Entering for A.Mecy and the Dark Rabbit. <3 It would be a strain to purchase either of them without layaway (and a huge kick in the pants to buy both - not that I'd ever have luck that good XD) but I know I'd always regret it if I didn't give them a try.

15. DDE will have some of the limiteds? Geesh... Nothing about that early this morning... I was checking there when I thought ltd Derek was sold out. I almost went away thinking I was too late to buy him... They should warn us about things going temporarily sold out (although, yes, I've been around bjds long enough to know sold-outs aren't always sold-outs!), and if other retailers will be carrying things...! But, hey... that's life in this crazy hobby! *_*

I'm just glad to have settled on getting Derek, at least! (although saving a little on EMS by ordering through DDE might have been nice, too)

16. I too would have preferred to order through DDE if i'd had known they would carry them. But since i didn't know, i didn't want to chance losing out. I did have like $33 worth of points with Pipos so that pretty much went for partial shipping.

17. Yeah, saving on the shipping would have been really nice. D: But I also wouldn't have been brave enough to chance it. Heck, even if I had known they'd get some, I suspect the limited numbers would have had me worried.

18. That's true... with limited items, it's a risk to wait to see if they might be offered somewhere else!

I've asked for a limited item through a store and they said they were promised several sets--but the doll company forgot about it--or something, so they weren't available.

I'm happy enough to have it settled that I got my R. Derek at Pipos... I don't mind buying directly from the company, usually. And usually, the saving on shipping isn't THAT much. ... Now, I don't have to worry much--at least until next month when I have to remember to pay my next layaway... :)

19. If anyone missed R.Derek, he's back up. Wonder if someone cancelled their order...

20. Eee! I'm so excited, I really didn't expect to win at all. XD

I did not, unfortunately, win the chance to buy Mecy. I did, however, snag one of the Dark Rabbits. :3

Did anyone get lucky enough to get a Mecy or Roo?