1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Pipos new release

Aug 12, 2011

1. I won a dark cheshire! I really didn't expect to win. I kind of put my email in as a if it's meant to be i'll win and if not, then oh well.

2. Omg! I won the chance to buy Mecy. I can't believe it. I really wanted Roo but I'm happy I even got one :)

3. Nightmareally - That's how I was, too. I didn't think I had a chance but I figured I'd regret it if I didn't at least try, so I made my token effort. I even made myself stay in bed a little longer this morning because I didn't want to disappoint myself too early in the day. XD Totally didn't expect the letter from Pipos. <3

animedolls - EEE! :D Congratulations! That is so awesome! If anybody deserved a chance at one of the limited bunnies, it's definitely you. ^^ It's too bad you couldn't get the Roo, but to have one of two Mecy bunnies is amazing!

4. Oh, congrats to everyone who won!! :D how excited you guys must be >w<

5. I wonder what the differents is betweem the charlotte cat and charlotte 2 cat is.

6. Thanks. I was originally just going to try for Roo but i'm glad i took a chance for Mecy as well. I would imagine alot of collectors trying for Roo and so my chances would be even more slim.

I just paid for him. And i can't wait to see him in person. He will be my most rare doll :)

So anyone else win any? Looks like some of them has not yet been announce to the winners. The 'Personal Payment' link on the left side of the Pipos site shows the dolls that was announced and paid for already. I am M002 so M would be for Mecy and R001 would be for Roo. Don't see an R002 so the 2nd winner for Roo is not yet announced maybe. As for the rest, DR for be Dark Rabbit as DC would be for Dark Cheshire. And DA is Dark Alice.

Here's hoping to see more winners :)

7. Yeah, I thought that was a little odd that some of the dolls aren't yet accounted for in the Personal Payment batches. I can't imagine why all the winners wouldn't be picked at the same time -- unless those people paid right away and the listings have already been taken down?

Mine was DR03, but I see there's no listing up for DR01 or DR04.

8. The other Roo is on the Japanese site, along with some of the other dolls under personal payment. I apparently won a Mecy, so I'm the 001.

I'm still shocked o_O

9. Ahhh, of course, that makes sense. X3

And congratulations! :D That is fantastic!

10. Do we have any idea when these will ship? I mean for the re-releases they should have to make them right?

11. I was wondering the same - I haven't seen anything in the listing that offers a time frame. It would be really awesome if they'd already made (or at least started) the dolls since they knew exactly how many they were planning to offer, but I'm not expecting it.

12. Congrats everyone! Nice to see a bunch of people got to win :) Can't wait to see pics when you get them!

I'm wondering about the time frame too. The only thing I saw was that shipping date is the time it takes to make everything then ship... Though I do hope that they did get a head start since they had limited numbers.

13. Congrats. Looks like both Mecy was won from people on this board then :) Here's hoping FL ships them soon. I'm pretty sure i'll get him before my Charlotte & Derek as both those are on layaway.

14. I briefly thought about asking to combine shipping with my R.Derek, but I've also got the layaway issue - I didn't want to wait that long. >>; Although it didn't look like it would really save much money, anyway.

15. I ordered R. Derek on friday through DDE, I'm hoping I won't have any problems since he is a LE.:?

16. Congrats, he is gorgeous :)

Wow, that was fast. They must have already had these leftover from the original release. I wonder how long it would take for my LE Mecy to ship out.

17. Yeah it was fast. I had asked them last week if the re-releases would come quickly due to them already being made or if they would take longer and they said the re-releases would ship pretty quickly but the new ones would take the normal time.

18. Eeee, congratulations!

Alas, my Dark Rabbit's been stuck in customs since Saturday. XD I'm hoping he makes it home soon, though!

19. My Limited Mecy has been shipped! :)