1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Pipos PO-11 Size Tinies

May 1, 2009

1. And what a perky butt ;) She's very cute, I like her a lot.

2. <sigh> I wish my butt looked that perky...

But back on topic: Any idea of her dimensions?

3. No details as of yet. They look about YOSD size, which is why I posted them here. They can lock this topic if they aren't sure. I'm just going by general dimensions of the doll from the pictures.

4. I stare at those pics a lot and I think they are Yo-sized as well.

5. oh noes! she have a big breast! if she's in tiny size ; - ;
      but all the joints seems to be good for posing * _*

6. Oh she looks quite lovely from the back ~ but we need to see her face!

7. Cute! I don't mind the tiny size with boobs, I see them more as faerie or elf characters, not mutant children ha ha.

8. Small breasts on her remind me a bit of Domadoll's Okja? She has a little shapely body too. I think it's kind of cute.

9. The breasts don't look all that big in the first photo. I am thinking it may be the angle of the second photo and the placement of the arm.

Still can't wait to see the full set. Wonder how much longer before they release all the pics?

10. I wonder if the "11" in their name stands for inches? If so, that would make the body just under 28 cm, so not much bigger than Yo-size (though the addition of a head will make the doll taller, of course), and possibly capable of wearing a 7-8 head like the Pipos Alice head which was released previously.

11. The "11" would make a lot of sense then actually. I wonder then if they are considering even tinier dolls??? :D

12. I'm wondering if the 3rd photo is a boy version? They certainly look cute, I can't wait to see more pictures.

13. If it's not the boy version maybe it's just small and large bust plates?

14. I'm only wondering if it's a boy version because there's meant to be a mad hatter from memory and the third picture, the doll doesn't look as if it's got a face-up like the first two photos do. Of course, that means absolutely nothing. What I can see of the face looks incredibly pretty.

15. My hope is that there is a boy and a girl option. I love Pipos face-ups, so I'm eager to see what they have made.

16. If you check out this old news thread for the Pipos Ear and Tails parts you'll see a pair of tinies modeling ears and tails which upon further questioning were revealed to be dolls Pipos is producing but just haven't released yet. I think one of them might be the Hat Seller/Mad Hatter for their Alice In Wonderland series. (I was also told they would be re-releasing Namoo so I'm thinking the little DoorMouse might be him^^) So I'm wondering if this new size might include these little guys. I have been anxiously awaiting their release ever since I saw this thread:D

http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=247222

17. They have such beautiful faces. I'm hoping for less mature faces too...

18. I love the look of the girl with blonde hair and blue eyes. If they release her, I'm gonna be hooked.

19. very beautiful. i like it.

and the butt...omg