1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Pipos PO-11 Wonderland releases

May 13, 2009

1. i just broke and ordered an Alice...:sweat That box opening thread was what did it. :lol:

2. what is an IRL pic?

3. IRL = in real life

:hamster:

4. Stacyjean, I think it means owner pictures. In Real Life.

I doubt I'll be getting my little boy before the order time is up (no news yet from Denver Doll), otherwise I'd be glad to help. I know that Alice Jr. is lovely, and I would expect a similar level of workmanship on the Mad Hatter.

5. Thanks, sometimes I feel so stupid with all the fancy blog lingo. :blush

But here is a picture of my mad hatter (a surprise from my husband! :D )

I'm going to take more pictures tonight....

[​IMG]

6. Oh, he's lovely! Now I'm looking forward to getting mine even more.

7. He's awesome stacyjean! I am really looking forward to seeing my little guy now!

8. Stacyjean- He's soo cute! Congratulations!

9. thank you stacyjean for the pic!! he is just gorgeous!! Congrats on his arrival!!

xxoo kate

10. Thanks! He is such a pretty little boy! i am very happy with him! :)

11. GAH, my alice should be here next week!

12. Because I posted it in the MSD section, thought I'd post it here since I am not sure what threads people read or not. It's a good contrast picture of the 1st MSD Alice with Mad Hatter and Alice Jr.

[​IMG]

13. help, i got my alice and te free stuff, but i got 2 right ears, did anyone get 2 left ears? lol or should i just e-mail pipos?

14. I would email Pipos.

15. I would love to see more photo's of the mad hatter! Please spam him :D

16. i posted on the Q&A and they sed ther going to send me the ears im missing :aheartbea

17. My lovely Eli...
      [​IMG]

I would love to see a photo of other Alice Jr's, especially if somebody got the larger bust. I debated back and forth between larger or smaller, but I couldn't afford both and I decided to get the smaller. I do want to see owner pics of the larger though! :)

Interestingly enough, I got two right boots with my doll. I've emailed pipos about it, and I believe they're going to send me a left boot.

18. I got mine with the smaller bust or else I would gladly take pics for ya! That dress looks great with her coloring.

19. Here's another dress that looks good with her coloring:

[​IMG]

I have to say, this may just be my favorite doll at the moment, possibly even eclipsing my favorite little puki Alice. =P Could I see photos of your doll? I've done gallery searches but nobody seems to be posting their pipos alices or mad hatters very much. :(

20. I promise to post pics of her tomorrow. Our camera broke and we just got back from getting a new one, the battery is charging.

I will find something for her to wear besides her stock dress too. My Mad Hatter is already wearing someone else's clothes and I can't wait to show him off. :)

I normally don't go for blond dolls but she's awesome. I love her coloring and the eyelashes she's got!