1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Piposdoll Namoo

Sep 25, 2006

1. I do not have any doll more bigger than they but still in the right proportion. I have a Domadoll but it is too bigger for them. I will have an Hana Devil soon but i think it is too big too (and i don't know how his head works)... I do not have any Petit Ai or Yo-SD for now.... ^^

The pillow is a not identified beast eheh... a ram maybe... ^^

2. Hmm, this has really got me intrigued now. Okay, all you tiny buffs out there are instructed to buy this adorable boy and try his head on different tinies!

Heehee ^_^

3. I asked DollnDoll
      you can buy an extra body too for those of you who dont like floating heads (like me LOL)
      extra body is $140

4. Anyone ordered Namu yet?

5. Yes! Waiting (impatiently) for his arrival.*_*

6. I can't wait to see more pictures of this guy. What an intriguing face and body.

7. I so love this boy
      Im hopeing he will be around for some time

I saw a Piposdoll MSD head today ....it was just breathtaking

8. here is mine.....he arrived last saturday. My Liebchen immediately adopted him!
      Pssst....don't disturb!

[​IMG]

I also received the open- eyes- head, with blue eyes, but I prefer the sleeping face ;) if you have three children chasing all days through the house you get to love SLEEPING and silent kids!

Here he is again with the little cow(?) pillow he came with.

[​IMG]

9. He is SO cute!! Too much cute - cute doll, cute ram pillow, cute bunny costume!

10. Oh my, I know I must have him some day. Too adorable.

11. Oh dear he is so lovely

...hopeing Pete gets a job soon

12. He looks adorable. Works well with the Liebchen mommy

13. Ahhh Namooooooo!
      I am seriously considering getting this adorable boy. TT^TT
      He's just too cuteeee!

I just don't know where I'll buy clothes for him though... *3* Cos he's reallyreally tiny, no? XD;;

14. According to DollNDoll's website: His feet are the same as an AGA, his height (14cm) puts him between a Banji (13cm) and a Lati Yellow (16cm). Someone bought one of my wigs that's Lati White/OrientDoll So size and it fits perfect so the size RD4 (less than 4") wigs should fit. I bet he's almost as thick as a pocket fairy. I have enough dolls right now but hopefully someone out there will solve some of the questions.

15. Next year ,I will be adding one to my collection
      Bettina is holding her boy for me and I will collect him early March ;)

my list for who is comming to live with me next year is getting longer and longer

16. I've been wanting one of these little guys, too!

I'm just confused by the ordering process though. Has anyone ordered one yet?

You can buy just the doll for $170 but I want the costume. Can anyone help me figure out how to get the basic doll with the costume?

Here's the selection screen:

http://dollndoll.com/shop/step1.php?number=567

It seems like I should be able to get the costumed doll for $238.00.

Thanks!

17. Yes, I've ordered one (you will love him!). The costumed version is $238.00 plus whatever they charge for shipping. The extra options on that screen are for an additional body (in case you hate floating heads) since Namoo comes with two heads and for an additional wig (for the extra head).

That version comes with face-up, clothes (random), eyes (random) and wig (random). I got a Ram outfit an pillow (cute), but the wig is much different than the one in their photos. The wig I got is like the one Mameneko got with hers (pictures earlier in this thread).

Hope this helped a bit.

18. Im glad to see you can buy the extra body on its own

I am buying Bettinas
      but would want an extra body for the sleeping head , I also want to turn the sleeping head into a little girl