1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Piposdoll Namoo

Sep 25, 2006

1. I asked Pipos and just got my reply

"Hello^^
      Sorry for late reply. We were thinking about namoo thses days.
      I really understand your circumstance and thank you for loving your namoo.
      But namoo takes more time to renewal than we thought.
      Sorry for inconvenience.

Thank you very much!
      Have a great day.

best wishes,
      PIPOSDOLL"

fingers crossed we will get a Namoo this year
      and hopeing for the 3 part torso ...although I dont mind the double either

2. I hope they do re-release him. My biggest " problem" is that my dolly funds are having trouble meeting my "demands" with all the tiny bjds I covet!! SIGH

3. Thanks for posting that, tinybear. I was kind of wondering if he'd fallen off the radar screen with the litters of new kitties hopping about.
      Not that I dislike the kitties, but....I'm kinda kittied out at this point *_*
      and would rather have a Namoo

4. I do feel the same ..I shouldn't have sold my original ...Im kicking myself now , so as soon as I can can get another ..the better LOL

5. I'm about at the point of pestering Pipos about this guy again

6. I'm with you, BunnyDots. Enough is enough, bring back the Namoos!:...(

7. me 3
      lets hope

8. has pipos ever re-released him? i think he is cute and i love his yellowish resin!

9. yeah, well let's hope it's this year, I want namoo, but only saw pictures of him, but never been able to buy him, so great they are going to make him.

10. they did say they were gonna release him this year ..and the other tiny they have pictured
      I hope they dont change the resin ..he was a beautiful cream resin

11. Does Pipos still have plans to release Namoo? o.o

12. I haven't seen any info on it...I know they've released a girl figure in the same size range (Po7), and they've been pretty heavy into their Po11 size with the whole Alice thing. Perhaps they'll make a Hatter boy for the Po7 girls using his sculpt?

13. well mitya you did get a namoo in meantime and now you sold him to me :):) I am glad you didn't bond with him. so now I can try to bond with him....sure hope I will ...love this little guy.....so as soon as he arrives I can spam here, but aren't there other people with namoo's? well then it will almost be a private thread :)

14. ok so I will post a picture of my namoo in case anybody is looking? if not he will have fun here all by himself :)
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

15. Just look at that beautiful boy:aheartbea It makes my heart so glad to see him all done up and loved! I'm so glad you were the one to give him a new home, Wilma thank you:D I can't say I don't miss him lots, I surely do, but its wonderful to know he's gone where he will be truly appreciated! I will be coming back to look in on him, I hope you'll put some more pictures up soon!

16. sure did you see my flickr? he already had a little adventure :) need to get him different shoes I have some blue and purple (i think blythe size) that do fit...but need to get me some brown ones.....
      [​IMG]

17. and an other picture
      [​IMG]