1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

PlanetDoll Mini Riz 27cm discussion part 3

Jul 23, 2011

1. Richila- maybe you should change the thread name to planet doll MiniRiz/Rosanne/Tara/etc?

I hate to admit it but I am getting mighty tempted.......

2. You know you need a mini PD.

3. Hey cirquemom! Long time no see! My PD Mini Riz is the only tiny I have been able to keep, tinies are usually in and out here, but I love my Riz (and have settled in with ONE tiny, no more to come in and out!...really! no, really, I mean it!!!!).
      I think the first thread was titled "PD Mini Riz", which is likely why the name has carried on, but it wouldn't be as much fun without the other PD Mini's!

RandiC, hope to see pics of your girl soon!

Meike, :doh

Cyador, I'd be up for a swap! I've never done one, so couldn't organize, but I'd participate!

4. Oh yes please! The more the merrier. Congrats on your new girl! What style were you thinking of for her?

5. If the name of the thread changes - why not call it Mini PD's ? That covers all of them, including any future molds.

6. Thanks everyone. Haven't thought of a style for her yet, Meike. I just got her, and I don't even have a name for her. But she's tan, and she looks wonderful with my normal skin 43 cm Tara.

I heard she can wear the clothes of a 10 in fashion doll that I collect. So that's a start. But I have to get busy and start trying stuff on her.

7. She's heeeeere! My Mini Riz was just delivered! I can't believe how dainty she is. How very lovely. How lifelike. How... well, I could go on and on. Let's just leave it at: I love her!:lol:

Her eyes aren't even here yet, nor are her wigs, but Kathryn (whom I adopted her from) very kindly sent a beautiful mohair wig with her, and my Pukipuki Ante will just have to make do with her sleeping faceplate for a while!

Please allow me to introduce Tabitha. :)

[​IMG]

SO happy to have her! :D

8. Tabitha is lovely, congratulations!

9. Tabitha is very pretty! I like her face-up and wig very much! Congratulations!

10. She's gorgeous, Mieke!

11. Thanks ladies! :)

If you don't mind, I'll spam her a bit more.

New hairs and a new dress today!

[​IMG]

12. Oh Meike, she's just gorgeous! Congrats, what a lovely, lovely girl!

13. Tabitha is a cutie - please keep posting!

14. Meike - she is a beauty! Did you make this dress yourself?

15. A new thread!!!!
      And filled with Dutch people! :D I want to chime in, too!

Meike, gefeliciteerd with Tabitha - she's gorgeous. I love her hairs! Did you make her dresses? They are adorable!

I've been away for quite awhile, and I'm so out of the loop..
      But I'd like to share a new picture of my little Parisienne, Sophie. She and I went on vacation to her hometown Paris in July, and she showed me all her favorite spots.
      Here she is playing the violin at the bottom of the Basilique du Sacré-Cœur in Montmartre:

[​IMG]

16. Now I've flipped through all the tre treads several times and finally I could not stop myself. So now is a small mini-Riz ordered:)Now, just wait. Is happy that she will come in the autumn after the summer holidays. Something fun to look forward to.

17. Thank you! I am quite in love with her myself. :D

Oh definitely! :lol:

Thanks! No, not this particular one, it's a Blythe dress I bought on Etsy.

Thanks very much! Haha, you're right, there are quite a lot of Dutchies in here aren't there! :) I made the first dress, bought the second. Working on another dress for her at the moment, but waiting for the trims to get here...

Ah, Sophie! The best dressed little Mini Riz around! :) I bet she - and you - had lots of fun in Paris. :aheartbea

Congrats! That is exactly what happened to me, LOL. I always liked Mini Riz, but after going through the previous threads, I just knew I had to have one myself... You won't regret it, she's even more lovely IRL!

18. finally got some pictures of Iris and Noah (mini riz and paul). I need to re-do Noah's face, the wounds were just me playing around and don't fit him at all.

[​IMG][​IMG]

19. I finally took new pictures of my crew.
      [​IMG]
      Thorley by richila9098, on Flickr
      Thorley -NS Mini Dandy head on Goodreau body
      [​IMG]
      Nasrin by richila9098, on Flickr
      Nasrin-Mini Tara
      [​IMG]
      Amara and Anders by richila9098, on Flickr
      Amara-Mini Riz Anders-Mini Dandy

[​IMG]
      Livingroom 1 by richila9098, on Flickr
      Foreground Thorley and Nasrin
      Background Shriara-Mini Roseanne, Sitting on Gi

Drat-for some reason none of the pictures of Garth and T'Saralonde came out but one in profile and they both have new wigs and eyes. I will try again later.
      [​IMG]
      Livingroom 2 by richila9098, on Flickr
      They are on the cream couch.

20. It's been three days since I ordered my Riz and it's feels already like an eternity:)

Bought some shoes, eyes and wigs for her, but know someone who can I find some clothes? Or you have to sew it yourself? She is so tiny.