1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

PlanetDoll Mini Riz 27cm discussion part 3

Jul 23, 2011

1. I just put in an order for a WS boy Tara (And even if they don't notice my note and send me a Paul, I won't be unhappy). I'm looking forward to seeing how he looks beside my RS Pixiu.

Does anyone know what fits the male mini body best, and what size shoes to get?

2. I'm hoping I might be able to get a mermaid while the event is running and I'm currently debating between getting free shipping or an extra head. So this is a plea for photos - I find it really hard to see the differences in the sculpts in the planetdoll pictures. I'm especially interested in seeing close up pics of Renee, mini Tara, mini Emma, Dandy and half eye Riz

3. [​IMG]
      Planet Doll Minis Riz, Tara, Renee, Roseanne by richila9098, on Flickr
      [​IMG]
      T'Saralonde by richila9098, on Flickr
      [​IMG]
      000_0018 by richila9098, on Flickr
      Here are some pics of my girls-I don't have a half eye Riz or an Emma.

4. Wow - that's exactly what I needed to see. I think one head will be Renee and I'm very tempted by the new Emma for the free head, but Tara is very sweet too

5. And here is my Adele after her new make-up...
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Very nice and natural make-up ^^

7. She's a beauty, Bayle!

8. Love the soft touch on your Adele, Bayle

9. I just got a shipping notice from Planetdoll for the mini Paul (I requested a Tara head instead) that I ordered on the 26th of last month. I'm pretty impressed with their speediness!

10. That's great news! I think I ordered shortly after you so I hope my girls won't be long

11. My first resin doll is going to be a Planetdoll Mini Riz. I got her second hand and she'll be coming in at the end of the week. I'll have to remove her face up so I'm a little nervous but I think it'll go well. Me and the off topic gang are excited for her arrival. She'll be the last doll I purchase this year.

12. How exciting for you! I have a mini riz too. She has the most delicate little body. I have been finding pretty shoes for her on the Bay by searching under marley Tonner shoes. Enjoy your new girl!

13. My Mini Tara boy arrived yesterday and he's excellent. I am so impressed with how well he poses given he's only single jointed! The resin has a nice tooth to it and reminds me a little of custom house. He has a tiny rough patch on his belly and some of his fingers still have flashing between them but all in all he's utterly lovely. I posted a box opening if anyone is so inclined to look.

14. Congratulations! They are lovely dolls.:aheartbea

15. Wow, I just started looking at these minis and they're beautiful! They are so childlike, I feel a maternal instinct just looking at the photos here. I dunno if that's weird. xD

16. I don't think that's odd or weird at all, in fact, I actually felt similar when I unwrapped my new boy. They're just the right amount of cute, not too OTT.

17. Derae-Johnstone, congratulations with your Tara boy! I want to order Tara boy too (maybe after Christmas) and I'm glad to know that it's possible to order it as a whole doll, not a head and a body separately.

And here's my Planetdoll boy Robert.
      [​IMG]

18. My dolls are here, but PD made a mistake with the order and sent an Aqua head instead of a mini-Emma head. I've just dropped them a note - Does anyone know how they are likely to respond? I couldn't find anything in the feedback forum about how they dealt with problems as there aren't many posts and all the feedback was for transactions without probkems.

19. OH!!! He is so adorable!!!

20. My gal came in. I named her Pearl since she turned out so pretty. She's my little scene girl. I've found that my 2013 ken clothes fit rather nicely but as far as shoes and other things, I've had to make them. I'd love to know some places to get her some nicer shoes or maybe a dress. I'm thinking about getting a Mini Dandy next year to keep her company. Anyone have any pictures of him?
      [​IMG][/URL][/IMG]