PlanetDoll Mini Riz 27cm discussion part 3

Jul 23, 2011

1. thanks cewie :D yes she barely needs a faceup (which is just as well with my lack of skills!) Very sweet little face. The arms/hands are a bit basic, but the tail makes up for it I think. I've called her Wendy (because of the mermaids in Peter Pan) - and next on the list is Cleo (after the goldfish in Pinocchio) - she'll be pink skin with an orange tail and blonde or red hair - And the 3rd little mermaid in my plan is white with blue tail, called Delphine - which is a name that just popped into my head when thinking about her yesterday - appropriately it means dolphin, so wiki tells me!

2. What a group you're going to have elve! I need to develop a character before I can justify ordering one.

3. well I go so far as thinking up a name for them Leo Pheonix - but other than that, the only justification I need is 'I want one!' :XD: As the slogan on Craftster says 'Cute doesn't need a reason!' :aheartbea

4. Leo Phoenix, I don't bother coming up with a character first, because everytime I have it's been totally wrong on arrival.

Edited post to say my BongBong (human) just arrived. Photos to come later.

5. can't wait to see pics of her dolls&tea :D

6. I've posted an opening/arrival thread, but here's a photo of her.

[​IMG]

Dress is Sugar Mag Blythe, wig is a monster high custom from Etsy and shoes are from strawberry Licca.

7. oooh so cute :D I was wondering if they'd fit Blythe dresses! Loads on etsy - thank goodness mermaids don't need dresses though, as I'm broke :XD: awww cute shoes too - I love tiny shoes :aheartbea

8. My mini Renée arrived today!

BongBong and Renée:
      [​IMG]

9. [​IMG]
      Just got my little Joon today!! She's a tan skin MongMong mermaid. Oddly enough they gave me one with no torso mobility at all, but I'm so twitterpated by her that I don't even mind it!! :D
      Thought I'd share.

10. Congrats on Joons arrival! I'm so in love with the girls that I've now got a MongMong human and a BongBong Mermaid ordered.

11. Aaaaaaw!! Nice! Congrats! Could you please post pics when you get them? There aren't enough pictures of these lil beauties floating around. NEED MOAR! :XD::aheartbea:aheartbea

12. [​IMG]

I can always start by posting another photo of my BongBong. I'm still trying to find a name for her.

13. Yay! So cutez!! ^_____^

14. My white mini elf Renée has arrived! She has no faceup yet, and I'm not sure about her name. Maybe Ida?
      [​IMG]

15. Renée is so cute! I love the red wig on her.

16. She is gorgeous in that red wig. I even didnt notice, that se doesnt have faceup.

17. My new dolls just arrived! Mermaid BongBong and human MongMong.

[​IMG]

18. Yay! More mermaids!! <3
      Your girlies are so adorable the way you fixed them up!! What size clothes do they wear? Yosd size seems to be way to big, as do barbie clothes. [emoji28]

Here is a pic of Joon in her yosd sweater. It's so big on her that it can slip on and off her without using the snap in the back.
      [​IMG]

19. I've mostly been using Blythe clothes. The purple dress is a Sugar Mag dress. The top my mermaid is wearing is a Bratz top. I haven't had any luck finding skirts or pants to fit yet.

20. So cute small dolls - these last ones)))

...And here's my Adele in her new outfits (made by me)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]