1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

PlanetDoll Mini Riz 27cm discussion part 3

Jul 23, 2011

1. Here everybody is!! I kept going back to the old thread and thinking no one was posting! Silly me!
      Congrats Mieke on your new girl, she's little beauty!

I like this newer format too.

Sophie was the girl that pushed me over the edge! So good to see her back here Zozolala

Glad Noah is getting a new face up poor baby looks like he had a bad fall! Hayden your raven Iris is a beauty!

Your family keeps growing Richila, that's a great room! They all look so cozy!

My Renée is a bit put out. She was getting portrait done and those little Imps had to pop in!
      [​IMG]

She wanted to show off her new dress and says, "They are too distracting! Can we box them up and ship them off?" My goodness you can't rid of little brothers! Even if the are imps!

2. Congrats on your new girl DD!!!!
      Actually, there are some really great options, from high end quality, to "off the rack" inexpensive items that mini PD's can wear! Zozolala makes the most amazing PD mini clothes (I think fairies live at her house, and sew for her...no human could make such perfectly crafted tiny items... but that's just a theory on my part). gaylejoy, here on DOA makes some awesome PD mini clothes at great prices, spampy does incredible casual clothes, and there are many other options you can find at your local toy store. If you search the other "Mini Riz" threads and just type fits into the search bar, you'll find many posts on what fits your incoming girl!

I'm looking forward to seeing pics of your new girl when she arrives!

3. She is tiny isn't she. Try Spampy for clothes - she's got a Mini Riz herself and the things she makes are just fantastic. :aheartbea

Just out of curiosity, what kind of shoes did you get? I haven't had much luck with mine. The two pairs I bought were either too small or much too large!

EDIT: whoops, sorry, didn't see this page when I replied! Wally already mentioned Spampy. :)

And Sisen - what a lovely girl you've got!

4. I ordered five pairs from three different companies and I have no idea yet if they will fit well. But can view the images when the shoes and the doll will.

Zozolalas cloth are just amaizing!!!
      I have not looked at the others yet but think I will love to sew clothes for the little lady. So I get probably have to wait until she comes.

5. http://www.jujusdollymall.com/cgi-bin/spgm?dpt=H&srch=DW&item=3842
      These flats fit snug, but will fit on PD mini girls on barefeet. My girls have the black,blue, cream, red and patent ones.[​IMG]
      Lunch time! by richila9098, on Flickr
      The shoes in navy

http://www.jujusdollymall.com/cgi-bin/spgm?dpt=H&srch=DW&item=3840
      The boots are bigger and will fit over socks/tights.

6. Awesome pics and dolls everyone!:)
      Sorry for not taking part lately. Just popping in now to give a link to skin comparisons (- quickly because my back is killing me). Just got my new order this weekend and it looks like PD has changed their resin again recently. Here's the link.

7. Finally received Tabitha's proper eyes today, AND got my lens back from being repaired. Yay! Let's do a pic. :)

[​IMG]

8. Sisen - that is a great picture! I love those imps in there with her!

Meike - you are really very lucky with this wonderful face-up on your girl. She is truely pretty! What kind of eyes did you get for her? And congratz with your working camera!

9. Nothing fancy - just el cheapo Glib acrylics. :) 8mm (LH-LK iris), colour G8LH-05. And thanks! So glad to have my workhorse lens back again. :)

10. Meike -She is so beautiful and those eyes really fits to her faceupp <3

11. Mieke love your girl! Her face up is wonderful and those eyes are perfect!

12. got some 10mm glass eyes for Iris and Noah, I wasn't a huge fan of the acrylics they came with.

[​IMG][​IMG]

13. I just ordered a Mini Riz yesterday! :fangirl: I am so excited to get her! I ordered directly from Planetdoll's site. I was going to order from Denver Doll Emporium but I wanted a regular skin and they only had tan skin in stock. I ordered her with no faceup and am going to have someone give her one since that is definitely beyond my skills and abilities!

What has everyone's experience with Planetdoll been like if you have ordered directly from them? I only have one other Planetdoll girl (memaid aqua) and I bought her second hand.

14. Congrats, Landlocked Mermaid! I ordered from them directly and my dolls came in at almost exactly the same amount of time they estimated. No complaints from me! Haeden, Iris and Noah look great! Where did you get their eyes from - I'm not very happy with the ones I have now.

15. they're from mint on card, they look nice but they could definitely be a higher dome to fit into the eye better.

16. I have ordered 6 out of 7 dolls sirectly from the company and never waited longer than 5 weeks.

17. Thanks for the info, kboyd912 and richila. I will let everyone know when she arrives! I'm not sure what color eyes/wig I want her to have yet either! Decisions, decisions...

18. Yay! I too have order a Mini Riz! I ordered her from DDE so I expect she'll be here in a couple weeks (I'm in Canada) I pretty excited. She'll be my second doll. I have a feeling that I'm going to really like her! I have a Minifee but I actually find her rather large! I guess I like 'em little! :D Yay!

19. Congrats Rikki! I like them large, and have never been successful at keeping a tiny very long, but my Mini Riz is here to stay, I adore her! I think you'll love your new girl, and DDE is the best, so I'm sure she'll arrive very soon!

20. Congratulations! I think you will definitely be hooked when you feel her in your hand. They are wonderful little dolls.