1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Playdate feedback thread

Jan 4, 2007

1. Playdate sold me her Nanu07 head. Although shipping was delayed slightly by a little hiccup, he arrived this morning and I love him.

Playdate is an amazingly polite and lovely person to deal with. She keeps you updated and replies to pms very quickly. I couldn't have asked for a nicer person!

Thanks again :aheartbea

2. I sold a wig and a pair of shoes to her. Amazing buyer, as always! Thank you for all!

3. I sold an item to Playdate and I was paid quickly- she was understanding when the post office sent back the package and there was a delay- smooth transaction all around. Thank you so much!

4. Perfect transaction with Playdate ^_^ She is a wonderful buyer, very fast in payment and very nice in conversation! I am happy my boy is living with her now! Thank you very much again and again! ^__^

5. FANTASTIC transaction with playdate. She is one of the nicest members I've had the pleasure of dealing with.

I bought her MNF Soo. The doll was very well packaged and sent with a wonderful little extra. ;) We kept fantastic communication which always makes buying a doll on the forum a stress-free experience.

Thank you Judy, I would love to deal with you again. ^^

6. I had a transaction with Playdate :)
      Such a nice person and payment sent so quickly :)
      I recommend Playdate to other buyers / sellers !!!

7. I had a very pleasant transaction with Playdate. I bought a sweet little Petsha from her and couldn't be more pleased. Communications were very friendly and shipping was super fast. Highly recommended!

8. Just received Fei from Playdate. Couldn't resist her. Received her right away. I highly recommend Playdate for a seller :fangirl:

9. Playdate bought a quilt from me and she was so friendly! The transaction went very smoothly and she paid quickly. I highly recommend her as a buyer!

10. Playdate sold me her Luts cherry....hes so wonderful...transaction went smooth, she was very friendly and made me laugh...shipping fast...very ood seller.

11. Purchased a Thaasa Akali from Playdate- flawless international transaction, very friendly seller, I would not hesitate to purchase from her again :)

12. Our first transaction with playdate was wonderful. Quick, quick payment and hassle free. A pleasure to deal with. Thanks so much!

13. Judy was so great to buy from, would do it again anyday! thanks so much:))

14. I just recieved a dollzone ying from Judy
      this was very smooth transaction . She was very helpfull with all my extra wishes.
      thanks again Judy! :aheartbea

15. I've bought from playdate before, and it was an awesome transaction. Super nice, great communication and really fast shipping. Would definitely work with again. :)

16. I've bought three dolls from playdate and wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again. She's really nice and ships lightening fast.

17. I bought a wig & clothing from playdate, another successful international transaction- thanks Judy ;) !

18. Judy was a great buyer! Paid immediately and answered my emails right. She's a great person to do business again and I highly recommend her!

Mary

19. I bought a Thaasa body from Playdate and she was just great to buy from. You couldn't ask for more enthusiasm or availability. Shipping was prompt, packing was excellent, and her communication is exceptional.

Thanks again!

20. Playdate bought a DZ Xi from me. Communication was great, payment was prompt, and she let me know when he arrived! Excellent buyer.