1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Playdate feedback thread

Jan 4, 2007

1. I adopted my Souldoll Osu Alchemist from playdate. He was reasonably priced. She shipped quickly and even accepted my request to exchange the wig he was to come with another (before he shipped). :) Great communication! Thank you!

2. Awesome Buyer! Good communication, fast payment, a pleasure to deal with! THANKS so much!

3. Sold an outfit to playdate and received fast payment and a pleasant transaction. Thanks.

4. Bought my Akali head/Thaasa body from Judy, along with a box full of beautiful clothes and shoes and a wig. Everything is excellent quality, very reasonably priced and shipped quickly. Judy is a great dealer. She is friendly, great communication, and went above and beyond to ensure that I was satisfied with everything. I was so satisfied, I have already placed another order with her. It was a GREAT buying experience and I plan to frequent her online shop often.

5. purchased a doll from Playdate. All was perfect and a pleasant email chat too. Couldn't ask for more from a seller. Highly recomended.
      M

6. Playdate was just awesome to deal with :) She was extremely friendly and responded right away to my messages. The doll I bought from her was well packaged and it only took a couple days to get to me!:aheartbea

7. Just purchased a Domuya Fin from playdate, and it was a perfect transaction!!! Great communication, fast shipping, an awesome seller! :fangirl:

8. Just received another order from Judy. A box full of wonderful boots for all my bjd's. Really affordable and were nicely made. Shipped fast. Another great buying experience. Thanks Judy.

9. :D Got to let you all know I'm a first time buyer and had the most delightful time buying with Playdate, So helpful and a "giggling" personality. I've got her on my favorites list and hope you put her there too, you'll find some awesome deals:thumbup
      Quick ship and Great prices..Many Thanks and sending you Dollfie Huggzz and luvzzz
      Sincerely a Pleasure to meet you:abow:
      gaylejoy

10. I bought my Thaasa from Judy - I'm very happy with my new girl and Judy was great during the whole transaction!

11. I purchased a Luts Senior Delf Abadon from Playdate. It was a fine smooth transaction, he arrived in great shape! Thanks so much!

12. I purchased a Sprite head from Playdate, and she was excellent to deal with. Prompt shipping and a well packaged product. Would deal with her again in a heartbeat!

13. judy (playdate), is a great person. bought a souldoll soulkid miribyeol. great in talking and what not.

14. Playdate bought my Volks Mika, and she was wonderful. Quick payment, great communication and everything just perfect. You couldn't ask for anyone nicer to deal with. Thanks so much!

15. Came back for more and was totally surprise again, Love everything you sent even the little mini goodies, just painted my wicker and it's to die for..just the most perfect size for the SD dolls:love
      Quick shipping and emails, Marvelous lady and products. My Biggest Thank you hugzz I send your way
      :mwahaha p.s. and I did take over the little space

16. Another great transaction. Great communication, fast shipping, secure packaging, great items at incredible prices. I highly recommend her!

17. Two more great transactions. She is the greatest to do business with. The items are always beutiful, high quality, shipped quickly, securely packaged and is one of the nicest people in the world. Thanks TONS!!!

18. Sold my Limited Ian Elf to Playdate and it was a very pleasant experience! Great communication, friendly, and with a fast payment! Thank you again! ^_^

19. I bought the Misa Minky head from playdate (Judy). She is very nice to deal with, quick answers to all questions asked, fast shipment of a very securely wrapped head.

20. I purchased a doll head from playdate. It arrived in great condition, shipped promptly and very well packaged and protected. Great transaction, thank you! :)