1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Playdate feedback thread

Jan 4, 2007

1. Another fabulous transaction with playdate! I bought a Dillui head from her in an easy, quick, stress-free transaction. The head came in a cute little box too, which was a nice touch. ;)

Thanks so much, I look forward to dealing with you again!

2. I ordered a beautiful Dollfie Dream II head from playdate! The transaction wnet very smoothly, and playdate provided great communication each step of the way! By the time I ordered, the head shipped SUPER-FAST(!) and came to my house safe and sound today. :3

She's a beautiful head, and definitely worth the time it took for me to get around to buying her...! Thank you!!!

3. I bought a Iple House Louis head from Playdate and it was a very pleasant experience :)

The head is in absolute new and flawless condition, was packed very save + send ultra fast!!! And I got a pair of eyes as extra ^-^.

What a kind and reliable seller. Thank you so much :aheartbea
      Would love to deal with again :sumomo:

4. I sold a waist chain and a headdress to playdate. The entire transaction was quick and smooth. She was also very fun to deal with too ^^ I would love to be able to deal her with again! ^^

5. I am happy to sell shirt to Playdate, she i a nice buyer, everything went smoothly ^^ highly recommend~~~

6. Sold my Feanor head to Playdate! Another wonderful transaction! Very quick to pay, friendly and with excellent communication! :) Thank you again!

7. I purchased a Soo head from Playdate. She kept great communication, is friendly and easy to deal with! It was well packaged, and arrived quite quickly considering the holidays are coming up. ;)
      I would certainly buy from her again!
      Thanks a bunch!

8. I bought a piposdoll Curo set from Judy and she was a delight--*very* fast with messages and answering my questions, and shipping was also lightening fast. Thank you so much sweetie! :aheartbea

9. playdate bought some clothes for her tiny from me. Paid quickly. I highly recommend as a buyer!

10. Yay!! I get to leave happy feedback for Judy/Playdate again!!

I seem to have missed posting about the adorable Ms. Holly (Safi hybrid) I bought from her last summer sometime. She, just like the Abio Angel girl I bought from her for my daughter, arrived right away and with the *cutest* outfit and most wonderful wig!

TODAY, though, I got my Feanor!!! SQUEEE!! ... well, his head anyway ;) And I'm in love.

Not only is Playdate a wonderful seller, but she's a joy to "talk" to. I enjoy her "company" very much. I recommend her as a seller and as a person! :)

11. I made some pants for Playdate. Smooth transaction! Thanks!

12. Just finished up a fantastic transaction with playdate today. I brought a chiwoo head from her, she gave me a great price, shipped him quickly and I'm very happy :) Highly recommend and Many thanks!

13. bought a dollzone yuu and i can happily say you cant have a better deal, it was a true pleasure! thank you so very much! :D

14. totally just recieved my BoBo and Dollzone petdoll bunny today, after some lightning-fast shipping! :) i am extremely happy, and i am also in the process of splitting a luts doll with her, and im looking forward to doing more buisness with Playdate soon! great girl :)

15. Excellent transaction with Playdate. She purchased a doll head from me, paid promptly, pleasant communication throughout the transaction and let me know he had arrived safely. Thank you!

16. Bought a Domyua guy who I love as well as some items from her website. She was wonderful to deal with and a pleasure to get to know. We have plans to meet at Resin Con 08 for drinks and talk. MK

17. a GREAT transaction with Playdate! Got my body today with a little extra present to make me smile :) very nicely packed and great communication, again, what a pleasure :) I hope to do buisness agaiN! :D

Chuu <3

18. Playdate participated in my Dollmore group order. Payments were really quick and communication was great! I was also informed once the items had arrived. Thanks for participating in the order!!

19. Bought a body from Playdate! It arrived very quickly and was in GREAT condition! The Card geek in me is also very excited about the box she was sent in! :lol Thank you so much!

20. I brought a MDD Mirai from Playdate and she was a pleasure to deal with through the whole process.

Well packaged, fast delivery and excellent doll. Thank you sooo much.