1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Playdate feedback thread

Jan 4, 2007

1. I had a perfect transaction with playdate!:fangirl:!
      Shipping was superfast and communication friendly~ And I just love the doll!!

2. I keep adopting Playdate's dolls :) This time it's a Notdoll Lucy, the sweetest little thing ever. Just love her!!

Oh yes and, as usual, a wonderful transaction from a great person. :)

3. I bought Playdate's Soul Doll Asiter with the wonderful double jointed body. It poses like a pro and so elegant too. I am just loving this guy and playdate packed him well and sent him fast. I really am going to enjoy this guy. MK

4. Bought a Luts Vampire Luwen head from Playdate. She kept me informed throughout the process, was very nice and shipped quickly and securely. Would love to do business with again!

5. I just bought an open eyed Lu-Wen head from playdate and I have to say, she's got to be the most straight forward, friendliest, and overall fantastic people I've dealt with as of late. He was shipped out the next business day, was packed quite nicely, and to say I like him is an understatement. lol

Thanks!!

6. I bought a Elfdoll MIR from playdate and everything went just fine. Shipping was really fast. I would recommend playdate to anyone she was just wonderful to deal with.
      thanks !!

7. I bought a gorgeous Lati Cara head from playdate this week :D She was a great person to do business, she was so friendly and had my head shipped out to me very quickly! Thanks again so much <3

8. playdate is such a nice and friendly seller. I bought the Limited Mir Outfit. Shipping was lightning fast and I'm very pleased. Thanks!

9. Playdate bought doll eyes from me. Quick payment and good communication. Very nice to deal with.

10. Judy once again amazes me with her products, Bought a Buddy Doll Shyne which I fell in love with immediately, bought two bonsai trees that are the perfect size for displaying with dolls they are to die for and last but not least a pair of black so sexy buckle/rivet boots that my girls are fighting over..doll was bought here on DoA and other little goodies on her website. She just a Delight to buy from, super quick with emails and Shipping!
      My Highest Recommends for her and her products..come to her website and see what's on sale:fangirl:

11. I bought my first doll Sprinkle, an Orientdoll So Dong from playdate and I love her. She was nice to talk to and sent me replies to pm's quickly, patient when I had a hard time figuring out paypal, and she shipped Sprinkle out quickly. She also sent me tons of links about where to find things for tinies, which was something she did not have to do at all. I'd totally recommend buying her products.

12. I sold a tea set and a pocket watch to playdate. The transaction went very smoothly and she was very easy to deal with. Communication was good and I had a positive experience with her. :) Would love to do business again~

13. playdate bought some outfits from me~and make a very quickly payment~~
      we have a nice communication~ ^^
      thanks~

14. playdate bought a angel elf soo head from me ^^ she paid right away and was sweet and very understanding. awesome buyer =)! would love to work with her again!

15. playdate brought my msd outfit, it was such a pleasant transaction and everything went smoothly! Hope we can deal again sometime soon!

16. I bought a Domuya Flexi Perennial body from Playdate, and everything went VERY smoothly. Always fast responses to my PMs, quick shipment, and he was packed up safe and sound for his trip here. :)

17. Purchased a Unidoll Feanor head from playdate and everything went perfectly. Judy is an extremely professional, conscientious and communicative seller. Top rate all the way!! I would have NO hesitation working with her again.

Thanks!!

18. ahh I bought her an Angel elf soo head., and she is gorgeous., plus boots on a great deal and a wonderful price!!!! Playdate is soo sweet., easy to deal., great comunication! and soo soo patient!!! thank you very much! God bless

19. Another great transaction with playdate as the buyer. Super nice to do business with.

20. Judy just bought my DOI Luke head with face-up. She paid really fast and all transaction was going very well ^_^ She's a great buyer to deal with :D

Thank you very much Judy~ <3