1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Please To Leave Feedback For Clea

Aug 7, 2006

1. Clea just bought some eyes from me. She was a complete pleasure to deal with. She paid quickly and was always fast and friendly and responsive with PMs. I would definitely engage in future transactions with her. :D

2. Sold clea a MDDoll Drayton head. Very good communication. For a layaway it went very quickly. Overall I would recommend her highly as a buyer!

3. Clea recently adopted a tiny bjd from me, she paid promptly and let me know right away of its safe arrival!
      Awesome to deal with! :-D

Thank you
      Raven

4. Clea bought a pair of ruddypeach eyes from me
      Great communicate
      Fast payment
      She's grat to deal with!!!
      >_<b highly recommend

5. I sold a tiny Zombie Neare doll to clea, and everything went just fine. The payment arrived very fast!
      I don't have anything negative to say about the transaction from her side. ^__^

6. Clea bought an outfit from me. She was an absolute joy to deal with, and was extremely patient when prolonged severe weather forced a delay in shipping. Excellent communication, fast payment, great buyer all around. Thank you very much!

7. I recently sold a Fantasy Doll body and some trousers to Clea. The transaction went flawlessly. Clea is simply one of the best traders on DoA. Highly recommended.

8. bought a sweater from me. fast payment & excellent communication - thanks so much!!

9. Sold a wig to Clea. Excellent communication and fast payment. A true pleasure to deal with. Thank you so much!

10. Great buyer, We had a layaway plan on a flexi body i had. It went very smoothly, no troubles at all. Payments were fast and on time. I wouldn't have to think about doing another transaction with her. Great communication, such a happy person to deal with ^.^
      Enjoy the new body Gau !

11. clea bought two pairs of glass eyes from my shop EyeCandyShop here on doa.
      Prompt payment and wonderful to communicate with~
      The transaction went smoothly and quickly.
      Thank you!

12. Clea bough a flexi body from me a while back, every thing when smoothly, great communication, fast payment. Great to deal with!

13. clea purchased some shoes from me. She paid promptly and let me know right when the shoes arrived. It couldn't have been more positive! Thanks so much!

14. Great buyer!! :D

I sold a YoSD set from Another Space to her. She was very polite and nice with PMs, fast with shipping and everything went perfect. Recommended buyer!!

15. Oh, typo! Not "shipping", I mean "payment" ;)

16. Clea recently purchased from me two pairs of YoSD shoes. She had wonderful, prompt communication and paid quickly. I would not hesitate to do business with her again.

Thank you for a flawless transaction!

17. Clea purchased a Tiny Near from me, communication was great, payment was fast and she let me know as soon as the doll arrived. Thank you again! :)

18. Clea bought my cherishdoll chubby demon via a (very!) short layaway. She paid promptly and was understanding about some computer problems I am having that limit my online access at the moment. Highly recommended, thank you!

19. clea bought Mako eyes from me. She was very pleasant to deal with, payed promptly and let me know when eyes reached her. Would definitely made another transaction with her! Very good buyer.

Thank you dear!^^

20. Clea bought a limhwa girl from me and she asked for a short layaway of two payments, she was good with communication, very clear on what when and how and the payments were fast. As soon as she was ready for the second (and last) payment she contacted me and she also let me know the girl arrived. I am very happy that we were in the oppertunity to do this transaction as I'm very glad my girl went to a good home :D