1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

PLUTO Dolls Discussion

Sep 18, 2010

1. I can't wait to see what people do with the Phillipa head- it's so beautiful!

2. It turns out I was lucky and snatched up an Ezekiel secondhand :D But I hope to support this lovely artist with another direct purchase soon - Philippa isn't right for any of my characters, but I can't wait to see who comes next - or a body, for that matter! :)

3. I really like the plutodolls, so I am really happy to see lots of owners here.

4. [​IMG]

Robin got new eyes~

I wish there were more of these lovelies around! I haven't seen a Phillipa at all... I'd like to have a Phillipa boy.

5. @solitary agent
      I feel like I see you all the time whenever I goes on the forum to post and chat howmanydollsdoyouhave XD
      Your Robin is so pretty and I'm so happy to see another Ezekiel qu q

Here's my bby, Leo!

[​IMG]

6. Gockt + solitary agent, your Ezekiels are so, so gorgeous!

I've had such a crush on this sculpt (and all the rest of Pluto Dolls' sculpts, really) since he was first released but missed out on his last order period. I hope Pluto decides to do another run so that I can finally get my hands on this cutie!

7. LOL, I have 43 now :sweat I've slowed down a bit this year, but there are still so many dolls I want! Leo is lovely, he looks so different from Robin! It's really a versatile sculpt~

revien, they definitely seem to re-release their dolls with some regularity, so hopefully it won't be too long! I'd like to have a Philippa boy as well...

8. I hope so! I think it's been two years now since the last Ezekiel and Phillipa release (sleeping head aside).

9. @revien
      yeah ;< well I had to wait for 3-5 years to get him... since Pluto was working on modding and fixing the head magnet area :Q!
      I drooled all over the picture and cried all the time lol orz
      BUT worth of waiting, he's perf.

[​IMG]

Leo again XD
      Need to unpack my bjd stuffs that was the only pants I could find lol
      But yeh put some winter clothes on b/c it will be cold XD!

10. Really exciting news! Pluto tweeted earlier that Ezekiel and Phillipa are up for order on their Korean site until Dec 31st! Hopefully they'll be up on their English site as well. I don't want to let Ezekiel pass me by again >v<

11. Ooh, I hope so! I want a Phillipa boy.

12. I'm too impatient, so I just asked, haha. Fingers crossed!

13. @revien
      woo more Philipa and Ezekiel qu q cant wait!!

14. Pluto hasnt answered, so it looks like a proxy might be needed this time around.

15. is there any news about pluto Ezekiel? I want to buy this head

16. orangecornelius; unfortnatly there's been radio silence coming form Pluto Dolls about releasing them on their English site. Maybe we'll see them later in the month, or in December. Who knows.

Anyone that's interested should definitely send an e-mail or ask on their Twitter: https://twitter.com/pluto_dolls Perhaps if they know that people are actually interested in purchasing the heads they'll put them up. Because South Korean proxys are few and far between, and the only ones that I've seen have crazy high fees so it'd be best to avoid that entirely unless you know a friend living in SK.

17. @revien
      bleh I am fluent with Korean language, so I will just leave her Q and A or something during weekend aha
      not to worry XD

18. I'm interested in Ezekiel too and would love to be able to order him on the english website. I'll be following you closely to see if there are some news about it ^ ^

19. looks like English site is updated. just ordered him. can't wait.