1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Pluto Dolls

Mar 20, 2009

1. Is there a chance that Vergil will again head? :(

2. Hi everyone - did anyone tried vergile on minifee? or does anyone have them both for comparison? (I need the girl minifee body, but to see the boy is also helpful). from what I understand the fairyland white is perfect with pluto white, and the proportions should be ok cause the minifee girl is 41 cm and slim.

thank you if anyone could comment :)

3. I love the name of it! Vergil!!! I was first attracted by the name! When I see the doll, I was pretty much amazed! Really pretty! I will stop by the website and see!

4. I really love this new head, even more than the open-eye head. The pictures are so lovely! I'm struggling should I book one or not :) Does it match an Iplehouse JID girl body?

5. Hi! I've got a PlanetDoll 41 cm Katie (from 2011), and I've got a very good feeling her body might also be great for these smaller sized MSD heads. Love this body! Even the skin tone seems like it has a good chance of being a close match. (The recent PD dolls are less yellow than before, found this by comparison of my recent PD dolls to my older PD doll) Is there anyone who can confirm this body could work?

6. my girl (vergil) celebrated one year with me in march, her name is zero and she is the zero ground from which I've started my BJD collection, can't stop admiring her, thanks pluto for this magnificent head ^_^
      more picx on flickr

[​IMG]

7. I just ordered my Vergil today, with faceup :D He'll be on a Volks MSD body that I also picked up today on the marketplace, and his name will be Aidan. I've been keeping my eyes on this sculpt for a while now so I'm happy to be bringing him home finally.

8. Good for you! Aidan, it's a nice name. I already love your Vergil boy. :)

9. Thank you! I just got notice that he's shipped, he left Korea today :D I can't wait to see him. I asked for freckles with his faceup, I bet he'll be adorable.

10. My pretty boy is home! He ended up not coming with the freckles (maybe his faceup was done before I ordered him) but that was an easy thing for me to add. I love him so much :)

[​IMG]

And a link to his box opening.

11. Heya everyone! I thought I'd bump up this awesome thread about awesome dolls a bit. Here is a picture of my Vergil, who is quite a naughty boy. He can't really play guitar. :)

[​IMG]

I love how different and beautiful Vergils you guys have!

12. Wow, he has gorgeous eyes! :D And the picture's good, too, light and shadow in the picture are so cool.

13. Anyone waiting for Moonchild? I ordered and am hoping he comes soon! I can't wait to see the new body :)

14. My Moonchild is here!! Posting a link soon to the box opening!

15. My boy Collin Lonquist :)

[​IMG]

16. Seeing the new doll Millicent in that beautiful tan skin, I cannot help but wonder why this company seems to be so underrated? She looks really magnificent but is sadly not for me.

Rohava, your Collin looks like he has a sweet dream, congrats on getting him! :)

17. I was just at the site the other day and the tan skin was not posted! Thanks for the update ;) There really is hardly any here on the forum...

18. My two Pluto heads (I have a Vergil and an Ezekiel) are some of my favourites, and I'd been considering a Millicent or Archibald - when I saw how pretty Millicent was in tan my mind was made up. She'll be my first tan doll. :D I couldn't resist the outfit, either. Most of my characters are Victorian-era, so the aesthetic in Pluto's sales photos has always appealed greatly to me.