1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Pluto Dolls

Mar 20, 2009

1. I love the sculpts of the Pluto dolls and the the tan skin is gorgeous! I'm hoping I can get one toward the end of the sale ;) I'm really happy they now have bodies since I wanted to avoid more floating heads ^^;

2. Does anyone have a new body? I was waiting for it for long time, but on the pictures it really seems stationary like a figurine. So I have my Klaus on Luts Kid Delf body. Not a perfect match, though i like the proportions.
      [​IMG]

3. Hello! I have the new boy body and I love it very much *although my boys are usually stationary :)* I have some comparision photos on my website if you are interested!

http://rohaven.net/m_bodycompare.html *doll nudity though..*

4. I really like the new tan doll, I want it as a boy though. What size of eyes does it use?

5. I wanted it as a boy too!! A tan Archibald would be awesome! :)

6. What a lovely outfit! I find a new body pretty beautiful. Can you show how it can be posed?

7. I can give it a shot! It will be a while before I get photos though ;)

8. I would also be interested in moveability photos! Seems like I cannot get over how cute the tan Millicent is...I might have to buy one.

9. Some posing of the 40 cm boy body, I didn't have time to do many but I hope they are helpful :) Tamino Posing

10. Thanks a lot for the photos, Rohava! Your Collin is just too cute and he poses pretty well! I really like his sitting pose.
      The only single-jointed dolls I have are tinies, so I didn't know how bigger dolls pose with those kind of bodies. But those photos are convincing enough for me to buy Millicent. :)
      Waiting game, here I come...!

11. Rohava, thanks for the pictures, he is so cute!! I feel that if I don't buy Millicent I will regret it later.

Tan Millicent boy, here we go!!!!!!!!!

12. Thank you all!

Yumi~ You might want to check the tan is on the pamino/girl body by default! Let me know if you can get the boy body since I prefer it too!

Collie~ OMG I'm so happy for you! I want photos!

Solitary Agent~ I think you are the first one to order a tan! Will you let us know when she comes :)

13. Rohava: I asked in the Q&A forum if it was possible to order the LE Millicent as a boy and they said I could do it! we only have to let them know after purchase that we want the boy body. I"m going to order him by the end of the month...I just hope they don't screw up and send me a girl body >__<

14. I saw that some time ago and now I'm still pondering what gender my Millicent should have! *_*

Even though I have a girl character in mind I might get my hands on some nice boyish clothes - but I think I stay with Millicent as a girl. Jeez, even though I fell in love at first sight I thought I wouldn't buy her. Going to order her nekkid and blank though.
      Maybe we should start a waiting room?

15. Definitely! I'll be in here with photos. :)

Eep, if I'd known getting a boy body was possible I might have taken that option. :lol: But I've got a character worked out for the girl now, so all's well.

16. Squeee!! Thanks Yumi :) Now I think I must have one! Collie I totally understand I can't decide boy or girl, it is so hard!

I am so excited to see your photos solitary agent! Did you get the dress and all too?!

17. YAY I finally got my OLD WISH, Ezekiel quuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu q
      [​IMG]

just need to do face up but kinda super busy at the moment... D'; sobu
      But glad I could snatch him quuuu q!!

No more pic of him since it's mini thread but
      srsly I love minis from Pluto ;m ;...
      just I can't see them often...

Rohava- your Moonchild is lovely! lucky you!!!
      post more pics plz XD!

18. Gockt ~ Oh wow that package is lovely! I can't wait to see him finished ;)

19. I've ordered ~ It's a boy :) now just the waiting~

20. Yay! Congrats!!!!! I can't wait to see him :D

Unfortunately, I won't be able to order him ='( there was a water leak in my house last week and I had to spent a lot of money for repairs, right now I'm penniless *sigh* and I have to save my upcoming checks for the rent, bills @___@ *goes to cry in a corner*

I hope you spam him a lot, Rohava <3