1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Popodolls and Popo doll hybrids

Aug 4, 2014

1. Hi, Billylsasilly :) Your video helps me a lot. Thank you.
      But sadly I can't speak English well:...(
      So I'm sorry but would you please tell me one more time about movement of body's chest?
      I wonder if it is difficult to bend its waist back and forward.
      I can't find much information about the movement of 70 body (ఠ్ఠ ˓̭ ఠ్ఠ)

2. Congrats on your new dolly!!!

I only have the 68cm bodies on my boys, but if you are gentle, just play with him a bit and he will show you what he can do.

3. Hello, mollym :)

I'm having a good time thinking about what to order between 68 and 70 these dayヾ(。・ω・)シ
      So I was curious about the movement of the bodies.

4. It's not difficult to bend him forward but sometimes it takes a little work to get him to lean back. I hope it was helpful!

5. Oh, Really Thank you so much! Your answer was very helpful to me(>_<)!!

6. Hello guys!

Finally I ordered a Popodoll 70body! I got a lot of information here. Thank you.
      I hope it suits my Eden. I should wait about two months, but I'm really pleased.

Thanks! o(^∀^*)o

7. Hello everone!

I own a popodoll Ramiel on Spiritdoll Proud girl body (mod to boy). Here it is:
      [​IMG]

8. Wow, amazing <3

9. Hello there!

A few days ago, I received the POPO70 body! This body is so gorgeous.
      I heard that it would take two months but I received it within a month.
      My doll's head and body match very well :) The Head is Kanadoll.
      (The Kanadoll(NS) is said to be similar to Switch)

[​IMG]

And, Does anyone know the resin math with Granado(NS)?

10. @MJ20 Wow! He looks amazing! That's a great body sculpt, he looks really fit!

@Follow-the-Wind Congrats on your Ramiel girl. The costume and styling is superb! I have a question. Is the removable faceplate sold with the face? I have not seen that before.

I have no idea why I have not had any updates to the thread in the notifications for so long... I feel like I really missed out!

11. @mollym Thank you ! The removable faceplate was made by me :)

12. Hi! Let me join the Popodoll hybridizer club. My favorite Raul - is hybrid from Popodoll and LLT Roderich/
      He came to me in 2013/ Skinton LLT and Popodoll normal perfectly matched.

[​IMG]DSC_0007 by Tornny wsufyjr, on Flickr

13. @Tornny :love It's impossible to tell this head wasn't made especially for this body, he looks fantastic! Thanks for sharing with us a wonderful success with a Popodoll hybrid!

14. mollym, thank you for compliments:kitty2

MJ20, Your boy is beautiful! :D .

15. Guys, does Ringdoll normal skin, matches popodoll's normal skin?

16. My Ringdoll no longer lives with me. As I recall, Ring doll is more pink than Popodoll, but it's not so much that mixing a pastel blush to match would be a terrible feat. Here is the one of the few photos I have of my Popodoll with a Ringdoll. There's also a Dollshe guy in there. The Popodoll is normal skin as so is the Ringdoll being unwrapped.

[​IMG]DSCN0155 by Molly M, on Flickr

17. Hello everybody:)
      Once again I changed the makeup for my doll, I hope you'll like it)
      [​IMG]

18. Congratulation. The head looks perfect on that body.
      I am confused between 63, 68 and 70 bodies. Which size of clothes can i buy for those size? I think clothes of 70 body may be too wide on 68 body. Are clothes of switch for 65 body short on 68 body?
      So confused :((

19. DianNguyen, tanks for the compliment.
      About clothing size: I don't have a 68 cm body, but I once made a pattern for it. It is slightly different from the same on Pоpоdoll 70, so I think clothes for 70 to sit freely on 68, but not critical.

20. Thank for your answer. I have just asked a friend who has a 68 body. She told me that it fit with clothes of 65body from Switch. Luckily, i love clothes from Switch. :D