1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Popodolls and Popo doll hybrids

Aug 4, 2014

1. I don't have any clothes from Switch, but I've not had problems with my 68cm doll wearing clothes meant for 70cm male dolls. He can wear SD shirts well too. The only thing to watch is his bottom is very round, so, he may have a tight fit in some pants in the seat.

2. Hello everyone, thank you for information about clothes. I just received a 68 cm body for my LLT Lazuli.
      Now I don't have clothes for 70 cm doll so I put Iplehouse YID clothes (Iplehouse 63 cm boy) on the Popo 68 body and he looks fine. The pants fit well and he can sit in it. For a leather jacket and a shirt, I think they look great on him too, but it's hard to pose him, so I assume this is a bit tight. :) Oh...and I should start buying clothes for him:lol:

3. Hello everyone!

Ramiel has always been my dream, and yesterday a little miracle happened, my precious boy found me, his name is Isa Izumi, he's Japanese spirit, here we are:

[​IMG]

Of course, need to do a face-up as soon as I gather my courage and decide on the final concept, but I think he's a pure beauty as he is as well : )

4. @Ha-Neul Congrats! I love Ramiel :D
      Apart from no faceup, is this then how you will style him?

5. Congrats! @Ha-Neul He looks amazing even without face up :love

6. @Prinsessen, thank you so much! : )
      Yeah, I think so, for the time being... I have 4 different kimonos, but they are not exactly what I want for him, also right now this wig suits him best... but after the face-up is done everything can change, I need to wait and see, where it will take me XD

@taykung, thank you very much! : )
      He's one of the most beautiful sculpts I've ever come across during almost 10 years in this hobby)))

7. @Ha-Neul Congrats for your Ramiel! It's a beautiful sculp. I like a lot my own Ramiel :)

8. @Follow-the-Wind, oh, thank you so very much! : ) I just love him :love
      Your Ezekiel is a real beauty! You did such an awesome work on his mask and wig, they're true masterpieces! And the choice for his body and its mod were perfect! I don't mention his face-up, because you're one of my favourite bjd-artists and enormous source of inspiration :D

9. Hi everyone! Has anyone bought the recent 68cm body ? I want to get one for my incoming LUTS head but the new version looks weird with the knee joints :( I was wondering if the mobility is better or not because I can't overcome those knee joints :...( I really need more motivation to get that beautiful body !

10. @MinhOrz Do you have the link to the 68cm body you have ordered? Is it the girl or boy one? My doll is from 2014, so I didn't know there was an update.

11. It is a 68cm boy body. But it seems like they changed All the knee joints..

12. Thank you so much !
      The Spiritdoll Proud girl body was an evidence for my fallen angel. Bur its original body wasn't wasted, it's a good body for my Oni father :3nodding:
      Do you already know what faceup you're going to do for your Ramiel ?

13. Yesssss. This body is so beautiful. I think they will release new body for 70+.
      Can’t stop to make order for them :((

14. Does anyone have pictures of the Popo65 female body next to other SD for comparison?

15. Does anyone have the wrists measurement for 68cm body ? Thank you:XD:

16. @MinhOrz Are you still looking for the wrists measurement? I can measure it tomorrow if you still need it.

I took new pictures of my Ramiel :

[​IMG]

17. Your doll is gorgeous! And yes , thank you !

18. #179 Khlovera, Jan 26, 2019
      Last edited: Jan 26, 2019
    19. Were the measurements you were looking for regarding the wrist circumference for the male 68cm body? I have that one, and just took measurements. The wrist joint is 6cm around. If you're looking to swap out hands, I would say ones designed for 68-70cm guys should work fine. Doll Legend 70cm would be a good fit.

To add some contribution to this thread, I recently reshelled one of my boys, and he decided he would be better on my 68cm body over the Doll Leaves one his previous incarnation had been on. So here's the updated version of Tahno:
      [​IMG]