1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

PpoPpo discussion

Sep 25, 2007

1. Hi -

When you have final measurements please add them to my Tiny Size Chart sticky thread (top of tinies section) and I will add PpoPpo to the chart. I need height, head circumference, eye size, foot length, chest, waist, and hips

Thanks,
      Carolyn

2. Hi - PpoPpo is very cute. I'm really looking forward to seeing pictures of her cast in resin.

3. Thanks so much Carolyn,
      I'll be sure to do that once she's with me!:aheartbea

4. Thank you! I'm so happy she's getting a great response already! Denis has been extrememly helpful, courteous, and made this experience happen with such an ease. I'm sure PpoPpo will be a delight in person too!

5. She's really adorable. I love her little face. I am such a sucker for tinies.

6. Shes just gorgeous

7. Hi Cudna,
      Here's another way to get an idea what her size is like in person. You'd have to save this image to your computer, and open it up with Paint or Corel type, and resize to stretch out 153% width by 153% height, which equals to 659 width 878 height in Pixels. Before printing out, Preview print page, and it should leave about 3/4" of white edges on left and right sides, and about 1 inch on top and bottom white edge of 8.5" 8 11" paper. When you see that, you can print then, and after it prints out, you'll see the estimated actual size of the doll. To be sure, measure the height of the doll you see on paper, and she should come out 9 1/4" tall. I have one made like that, and I get a good sense of the actual doll size. :)

8. Oh Yay! Denis said PpoPpo will be available sooner than November. Probably towards the end of October! They're sanding the doll parts right now.

9. OMG, those thighs...those lippies!
      She is so cute!
      I am definately hopeing to get her once she is ready! Such a great size for clothing, very clever!

I will probably sound like a dumdumb, but how exactly do you pronounce her name?

*Jen

10. flops down melodramatically...love the shape of her
      Im not here ...you cant see me ..Im on a diet ...

but I think I might "need her":aheartbea
      cant wait to see her finished

11. Hi Jen,
      PpoPpo is pronounced, just how it shows, with accented on the P's.
      "Ppo - Ppo". I wish I can do a sound effect here..lol.

~Ashley.

12. I think you might 'need her' too tinybear! I would love to see the beautiful wigs and outfits you would make for her - she would be so lovely!

13. She's adorable. I love her little kissy face. Can't wait to see what she looks like when she's all finished :)

14. Yeah LOL I can see me "needing her "
      after all I am bound to get wig orders so I will have to LOL

...JUST LOVE those thighs

15. Darling doll and a perfect size. Would love to have a doll to fit all my Takara and Blythe clothes! Hope I can get one!

16. oh that reminds me! These dolls will not come with wigs, as I do not have a wig source, so I'm in search of wigs for some of these girls myself...wigs from tinybear seems like a perfect idea for these little ones. I wish I had at least a sample of PpoPpo, so that I can find perfect wigs for them, but I believe Denis will just ship me all of the dolls at one time. I need to get them ready for their 1st debut!

17. I received some photos of PpoPpo in white resin! She needs to be strung of course. The photo was taken while sanding the parts! It could be the angle of the photo shots, but the bodies look slimmer than previous cast, but they're the same. I can really see that they're getting closer to coming home!:D

18. I so love her!!! I can't wait.

19. I just found out that PpoPpo's head circunference is 5 3/4". I had bought a bunch of 6-6.5" wigs, but now I'm seriously regretting, and thinking that I should have bought 5.5" wigs. Her head size may be close to Bambicrony. I have a Petite size wig here to compare, and I'm now pretty sure petite Ai at 7" wig size will be too big for her. I've even bought a bunch of Sugar Mag and Milky way clothing. They were too hard to resist...gosh, I can only hope they'd fit.

~Ashley.

20. Actually seeing her cast really shows the wonderful curve of her legs. She's gorgeous!!