1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

PpoPpo discussion

Sep 25, 2007

1. Hurray!!! Can't wait for mine to get here.

2. Ooh, I'm so glad she will be coming home soon! I have three other dolls that I am waiting for now. :doh

3. Oh, sorry, as we finished packing yesterday, the couriers have been off work, so we have to ship today, and they do not work on Monday, you will receive next Wednesday.

4. Denis emailed that the dolls have been shipped on Monday!

5. She's so adoreble... >.< I so wish I could afford her... she's practically the only 'todler' bjd that I like/love

edit: I just saw nabi kiss on your website, is there any more information about her? ( naughty me... falling in love with another pouty doll)

6. I love her new face-up. I can't wait until the orders are all sent out...

7. PpoPpo dolls arrived last night at 6pm! I took photos of two of them
      as they are. There are 3 more different colors of eyes I think that
      come with them, but I haven't checked all of them, because they're in
      their gold satchel. They'll be shipped securely in their satchel, and
      I'll wrap them in bubble wrap via priority mail with insurance. If you
      have eye color in mind, please let me know. The website has been
      updated, so you can purchase these now. The ones that prepaid, I'm shipping today!

PLEASE BE SURE TO REFRESH YOUR
      BROWSER ON PAGE YOU'RE VISITING:
      http://www.gardenofdolls.com/index_006.htm

[​IMG]

8. I like the blue-ish eyes on the normal skin girl, they look so pretty! And yeah my new girl is coming home! :) Thanks so much!

9. Hi Hazel,
      I will update Nabi Kiss discussion on below link, or yahoo group on my website.
      http://www.denofangels.com//forums/showthread.php?t=174213&highlight=nabi+kiss

I don't have any photos on the body yet! Please stay tuned!:fangirl:

10. Congratulations on the dolls arrived safely.

11. I just got my girl in normal skin and I have to tell everyone, the pictures do not do her justice. She is beyond cute!! Also she is a lot mor substantial than I thought she would be, she has the weight and feel of a BJD, (some of the small dolls feel too flimsy for me), but she is truly wonderful. I will get some photos done tomorrow and share. I so highly recomend this girl to everyone, you will love her!!

12. Congrats on receiving her so fast grael! I hope mine is shipped/arrives soon!

13. sorry about the typos up there, too excited to write,lol

14. Hi Cudna,
      Yours have been shipped via Priority airmail, insured Thursday. Please let us know when she arrives!:)

15. Hi Grael,
      Yes, my pictures...they're pretty bad compared to the real PpoPpo. Thank you so much for recommending these dolls. :)

I wish more people can see them in person, and I'm thinking of setting up a group meet in CA. I'll start up a thread somewhere...if anyone's interested, please leave a comment. Thank you!

16. Oh no...I haven't even got one doll and with the addition of this adorable little girl I'm already past the "I'll only get one..." stage!!! She's absolutely beautiful! Well done on making such a pretty doll....now just to decide if I want to lust after the white or normal skin tone!

(Btw, these are in no way limited, right? - Prays! - )

And to think I've NEVER been interested in tinies! Wow, you really should be proud of yourself, gardenofdolls.com! I've been converted!

17. Hi Monkeybucks,
      No, they're not limited. Thank you for your compliments on these dolls! You can wrap these around your hand, but not so tiny, very sweet to hold!:)

18. I took a comparison shot with the other tinies I have. She's next to Yoko and Banji:

[​IMG]