1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Preparing your dolls for the outside world

Jan 17, 2009

1. When I take my dolls on the travel, I will prepare for them as for myself. Clothes, hats, everything they need on the way. I always take at least two with me, so they won't be bored and I don't need give them any toy. I don't care about hot or cold weather. My dolls are completed protected by myself and if anything harms them I'll kill all.

2. I don't do anything too special for Takanori. I just dress him up and that's it. The only toy he carries around is his sword(though I'm not sure that quallifies as a toy):sweat. As far as the UV thing goes I normally don't take him places where he'll be in alot of direct sunlight for long periods of time.

3. I was wondering how you guys prep and primp up your dolls before you take them outside) Since over at where I live it's always hot, so I dress him up in simple but punkish clothes with as much chains and nacks hacking of their pants XD.

Special clothes? A coat, hat, or scarf so that they don't get cold?)
      Well I take a coat just incase it rains and a hat too.

Take some food with you just in case your doll gets hungry?)
      A little sandwich(An American Girl doll product) and a can of coke.(Key chain)

Or a toy just in case they get bored?
      I take a my Sephiroth action figure along XD

Drench them in UV protection? <-- I guess this is the thing I'm most interested in. I'm paranoid that my dolls will yellow quickly...so paranoid that I avoid putting them anywhere near windows.) Lol, I don't have any protection cause well their normally out of direct sun XD

I want my dolls to see the world! Don't you?) Oh yes definitely! XD

4. when i take my boy out i bring a large bag and cloth to wrap him in and carry him around in if my arm gets tired. i'll bring a magic eraser just incase he gets dirty during the outing. scarfs and hats and jumpers are always worn, but thats mostly because his character likes to dress snuggly. he'll wear his shoes and i use MSC UV CUT for his faceup so i'm not so scared about his face yellowing, but once i get more MSC i'll be able to coat other exposed areas.

my boy loves seeing the world and i never want to deny him the opportunity to do so! <3

5. Special clothes: I take them with outfits, but as many as I can:P
      No need food, maybe you can take some for yourselfXD Sometimes. I will take a small bear or some with my girl^^
      UV protection is essential, I will take care everytime in case they standing in direct sunlight