1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Present Ren

Mar 2, 2005

1. Ohh I saw him too and was VERY tempted! Someone had posted a Glory Ren.. so I went to the site and low and behold I found this boy. I think he is gorgeous! The ONLY bit I didnt read was that he was only available till 15th!! SO I guess I better make my mind up - or miss out. Maybe Lishe and Chiwoo and El will have to wait - after all they seem to be always available (ohh except when sold out..lol)

2. I wasn't a member at the time, and Kiskalla was signed in her name (we were networked in the same room, drooling at Ren. ^^) and we both ordered him easily by simply pressing the order button and filling out the following information. The only difference I noticed were our "prearranged dates to pay" since we chose different ones and our login IDs in which mine was plainly Guest, hers as her user ID followed by our emails. And since Kiskalla was already a member, they already had her address pre-filled.

From AR:
      You can pay the money before the prearranged day to pay, but we cannot
      send your doll right away because we have to take an order by Mar. 15th
      and we have to decide the shipping schedule according to the quantity
      of order after we finish taking an order of it. We cannot tell you the
      exact shipping date but we think it'll be about..early April. Sorry for
      this inconvenience. Thank you.

Sincerely,
      Angelregion

They answer any questions very quickly!

BTW, shipping for both of us on just the doll was $42 USD. Great place! If only their 58cm dolls weren't so, imo... :barf

3. I ordered me one. *sigh* I couldn't resist, looks like I'm going to be working very hard this spring break instead of going on break.

^^;; I don't know what kronen is going to think of him (He'll probably be a bit dissapointed that Beo (f16 I plan to get) won't be coming for a while more because of this....but It's bound to be quite interesting nonetheless.

4. I just ran into and came to see if anyone on the forums had anything to say..
      I'm looking for the perfect first doll... I was mostly setteled on a souldoll Paris but Ren is also just lovely and maybe a slightly smaller doll would be better...
      and he's limited....gawd....I might just give in and order him I don't know what to do :crushed

5. Don't take to long to decide... There is a time limit. ;-;

6. Once Ren finishes on the 15th, I hear from AR that the Glory Angels will be for sale one more time from the 16th to the 20th. 5 days to rummage 500 dollars. Waaah.. ;_;

7. eeee~! I adore Glory Angel Ren - he's the reason I even considered Present Ren! *tackles the bearer of good news* :D (remind me I love you.)

8. I know, that's the problem..esp since i'm so busy with school right now and can't think strait...
      *kicks major*

9. In terms of size, if you have not handled dolls of these different sizes much, here's a thought--you might want to look at the owner pictures in the "You and Your Dolls" thread and see if that helps you get a feel.

http://www.denofangels.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1997&highlight=dolls

Also, a limited doll does put a spin on things...you could always go back and get Paris later....bwahaha (evil dolly enabler laugh)

Good luck with your choice! I am a Paris girl, myself, but that Ren is a severe hottie...

GJ

10. I managed to meet a freind where I am and see her SD13 sized dolls...they always get me how large they are...
      and you have a point about maby getting Paris later, whereas if I get him now and not Ren I might kick myslef later....thanks for your thoughts!
      I want to see picture of your Paris when you get him ^_^

11. Thanks, I am going insane. Decided to wait for limpid resin...perhaps...FOREVER? :crushed

(Am I the only one waiting for limpid Paris? Anyone else on DOA...?)

I promise to horribly spam DOA with pics when he comes in--and throw in pics of my n00bie faceup antics, free of charge...

Let us know what you decide to do!

GJ

12. Spam away! ^_^ And it's always awsome to see people's face-ups!
      I don't know if you are or not, the only other person I know hearing of went for the opaque I believe...and I hope it doesn't take "forever" ^_^;

I'll certainly post what I decide!

13. *moosh!* I'm glad you were as surprised as I was! Ren + GA Dana.. boy, once you get into this doll hype, there goes your wallet. I'm also glad that AR has a "prearranged date to pay" because that way my order is a go and I have a decent amount of time to get most of the money to pay with than shoving it all on my credit card.

14. i just ordered him earlier didn't see him til last night.

anyone know if they start ship right away or after the 15th they make them all to order?

impatient jones here :x :o

carol

15. I remember there was a post in their site saying they will start making the dolls after march 15th! :grin:

16. Just put in my order for a Present Ren...
      He will be my first boy!

17. OMG...

He is SO pretty.... SO SO SO SO SO pretty...

*whimper*

18. I ordered him a week ago... Myself being the awful person I am will most likely wind up naming him Judas...

19. I JUST ORDERED HIM!!!!!!!! :D

Wait, so, um, should I just pay them $349 or what about shipping? :?

20. My he's going to be popular. XP I was hoping he wouldn't get too popular but who cares, more Ren makes the world a better place!

Um, you've got to pay shipping too. For the US, it's region three... I think it's the $46 one, 'cos the total for him should come to exactly $395

http://angelsupply.co.kr/eshop/display/home.php?mode=subdetail&num=454&k=11
      There, that one.