1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Pretty work doll

Feb 20, 2007

1. So... anyone order her yet? Anyone speak korean? There's alot more at their website right now including two more fullsets.http://www.prettywork.co.kr/shop/main/index.php... though one has a a little blinking red sign which I think either means it sold out or a hot item... curse my english speaking brain...

2. Am I the only one that found that slightly offensive? :/ I'm female and I don't have many problems restringing dolls.

That said, I think their dolls look really neat! I enjoy dolls that have a unique look! :3

3. Well males do usually have greater upper body strength than women. Our strength is usually lower body strength. (If someone says you kick like a girl ;) ) I think it mostly just lacks tact. I know several males that never would have been able to get Eleret's headcap on.

4. i love the eyemech thing and she has a sweet face..but when i saw the nude body photo i think her head is a bit too large for the slim body.. but a nice doll still.

5. I saw her on US ebay yesterday, no sorry day before!

6. you can order her through Luts if you want... I have to wait still just bought a Flexi-body and well... can`t buy another doll just yet.

7. omg she is absolutely gorgeous

8. Pretty work's website is in English now and I'm getting a bonus on Friday and I'm ordering Bredi. Will post many pictures when she arrives *delighted squeek and runs off*

9. Is there any possible way to order just the head? I hate the body, the breasts look like plastic to me. DX...I wonder if that head would fit on another body though, oh dear v.v; darnit, that face is perfect...

10. why don't you try to split and order? Personally I don't like the head but the body is very intriguing

11. The english website. Right now you can order Bredi or Siren's head and the body seperately. The pic of the body is much better now, not that horrible yellow like on the luts website, looks much nicer.

12. Prettywork Bredi!! Picssss!

I'm loving this doll. She's so shy and waif-ish. Would type more... neeed to go to beeeeed.

13. has anyone gotten one of these yet?
      any idea if the resin matches any other body? I'd love to get a Bredi head but would like to know if it fits/matches any other brand.

14. She's much paler than CP Normal Skin. That's the only other doll I have, sorry.

15. Wow. She's very expressive! I like her, though she's not very impressive.

16. Now the international site is open, www.prettyworks.biz and from what I can tell they do ship overseas and they accept paypal.

17. Yep and they're fast too. I ordered w/out face up on the may 9th and I got her yesterday.

18. I really like that girl, Siren. Hmmm....I'll have to consider her. She might appeal to Jae, and that would be an AWESOME birthday present to get her...

Also, the international site ( www.prettyworks.biz ) isn't working for me. Anyone else getting it? My PC says it can't find the server...

19. Its just http://www.prettywork.biz/.

If anyone is wondering btw looks like minifee clothes will fir her. Well, the shoes do anyway.

20. So, the international shopping site doesn't work anymore and Prettywork isn't answering e-mails. Does anyone know if they are still in activity/ still selling internationally and so on? :doh