1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Puki contest discussion thread

Apr 22, 2008

1. *laughs* no, I won't stop people from voting for their own entry XD
      ... you can only vote once, after all... so I think it should be ok :)

2. i see.. hehe
      its funny i was imagining people clicking the voting button repeatedly

3. lol, oh yeah, that would be a disaster... I can imagine it now...
      *puzzled* Why does this entry have 18 million votes? *ponder*

LOL, no, just one vote per person :)

4. hi hi~ could i just double check on the use of props? these old and cruddy webcam qualities pics used for examples for further clarification of rules. (english is not my primary language)

I declare these are not contest submissions, just using them to find my answers and come up with my inspirations for the contest :sweat

- use of weird round objects? :o
      [​IMG]

- height of pic
      - use of stuffed animal?
      [​IMG]

- use of props + non-bjd fig
      [​IMG]

- erm.. even more use of props + non-bjd figs
      [​IMG]

thank you for your understanding and patience m(_ _)m
      -TCM

5. lol, no problem XD

You can use any props you like, as long as they aren't BJDs from other companies! So all the props you had = OK to use!

As for size... just save them as large as you can... and I'll work with people and sizing as the images come in :) Don't worry though... the ones you posted were a good size, so if they're that big and a bit more clear, they'll be great!

6. [​IMG]

... and it's so cute XD I can't wait to see more!!!!

7. I'm so sorry... I missed this part! You can submit up to 3 photos!

8. Got it! Thanks. Now to decide what is really really cute.... hmmm.... times three!

9. lol, anything with a puki in it XD ... and who knew there'd be TWO new basic sets to choose from?!?!

10. Also... more entries have arrived today... you guys are killing me... they've all been so cute so far!

11. If we're submitting three should we wait and submit all three at once?

12. Nope, you can submit them as you create them, I've been making individual folders for all the entrants on my computer, to keep things all "organized" XD

13. Oh, well that's good to know! I was thinking it would be as one bulk for your convenience. ^_^; I might wait anyways, I hope to get my next two done soon.

14. So excited. Though i can't think of anything SUPER cute... *ponders*

15. I have many ideas, so I will most definitely be utilizing the Three entries allowed. :lol:

16. You can expect my entries in the next few days. It's pretty hard to decide what is superduper cute. Pukis always look so cute XD

17. Yay, thank you! I'll hopefully get at least one in by this weekend. Though my new Puki just shipped so I may wait till next weekend. I must plaaaaaaaaan.

Because of course while I say I've been planning, I've really been procrastinating and getting distracted by other things and- ~Ooooh coffee... *wanders off*

18. My Piki isn't getting here until like, late summer. XD I can't wait to see all the photos, though! That prize is stupendous! How lucky and how generous of Fairyland. Sooo exciiiiited! ^_^

Wee Little Fairy-- I'm rather glad you aren't entering. Sugar isn't my favorite, but your girl makes me WANT her to be my favorite! XD Also, and this is off-topic and I've probably asked before, but where did you get those green eyes? (I'm trying to find a reason NOT to have to find a Luts order, since I've seen/heard bad things about large orders from Luts.)

19. squee for entries!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. YAY she's here... and in case i missed the answer.... humans in the picture??? Is this okay?? It IS relevant to the picture!!

EDIT: Nevermind... I can actually read... just a little lazy!! I found the yes bit!!