1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Puki contest discussion thread

Apr 22, 2008

1. i have my 3 ideas and all im letting you know is they are CUTE! hehe, was going for something simple and lots of pink and white...cant wait to see what everyone else does!

2. EEE! I can't wait to see your 3 ideas! XD

I can't wait to see everyones ideas!

lol... as for any eyes in my Puki, they're all the default ones, except in one of the pictures I have of my fox puki... in which she's wearing green and blue glass eyes that came with a Puki I bought from ravendolls... and I have no idea where she got those eyes from! XD (they're blue with green pupils? green with blue pupils? One of those, LOL)

3. [​IMG]

Yup! Just about halfway! So get those entries in!!
      We've gotten some fantastic entries so far... but I'm expecting more to come! XD

4. i really can't wait to see everyone's stuff!! and heather your little fox is JUST adorable, omg.

5. Oh man, i cant wait till ig et a break from school. i've been oggling this contest for two weeks now, and my little pukis have just been sitting here waiting forme to break out the camera! I took a few yesterday, but they've got oneof my other boys in it (they're tormenting him ^^;) so they dotn count. Didnt come out as good as i wanted anyway.

So yes. rather than studying for finals, i'm sitting in class pondering impossible amounts of cute!

6. Thanks sher XD ... yes... pictures are starting to come in regularly now... I can't wait to share them with everyone! People are really putting some thought and effort into it, and it shows XD

I really like watching my organizing folder on my computer grow... lol, sad but true, I love being able to add new subfolders to it, because it means a new entrant!

... and Torren... that's what I'm doing with the Volks Anniversary contests... daaaaaaydreaming when I shouldn't be!

7. Ok, so if I wanted to, I could submit a picture with my MNF Woosoo in it? I just had the cutest idea with my Puki and my MNF Woosoo, and I figured that since Woosoo is from FL, it should be fine?

Just making sure ^_^ I'll be taking and submitting my photos today more than likely. It's a rainy, but pretty day ^_^

8. wee_little_faerie: XD its so much fun to dream~ And wonderful when i glance out in my mothers garden and get ideas for my little ones, too!

9. Yes, if you want to include another fairyland doll in your image, that's fine. :)

... hehe, and yeah, I keep thinking of things I'd like to enter... but I can't! XD

10. OMigosh!!! IT's calling for Naru Naru! I must enter! hahahha

11. Aww twins + one won't make it till deadline.. but ohh I can't wait to see everyone's entries!

12. Well, hopefully if this goes well... Fairyland would consider doing more photo contests in the future (not right away, mind you... but you know... maybe they'll keep the idea in mind and have one annually or something XD )

So far I've really enjoyed working on it... and all the entries that have come in are great! I can't wait to see all of them... and I'm going to have a blast making the voting poll XD

13. hi WLF ^^ ive emailed my 3 pics. hopes i didnt make any mistakes.

14. hey,
      i hope it's oke that i send you 4 images.
      You see my entery turned out really book like..so i made a little front cover XBBB
      (you only see some text tho)

I also pmed you my photo's (sorry)
      because my photo's end up in the bad emial box boooh allot ;--;

15. TheCandyMan I got yours and sent you an email :) I think a few of them were just a little small... but not bad, so if you're ok with them staying that size, I'm ok with it :)

Naiara I got them! You actually can only have 3 total, so the "cover" image will have to be left out... I will PM you :)

16. I sent my photos today! I was going to do another photoshoot, but I really doubt I will get to it since it requires me making a new outfit. Ah well. Gambatte everyone!

17. Oooh, this is getting very exciting! The entries are really starting to come in now!... and everyone is doing such a fantastic job!

I will open yours and look at them tomorrow when I'm on my computer where I do all of my organizing!

BTW, if anyone sends photos to me and doesn't hear back from me by the next day (unless it's the weekend! (although don't worry, the weekend before the contest ends, I'll check my email every day... multiple times)) then you should probably PM me to ask about your entry... because I have been replying to every email I receive letting people know their photos made it ok!

18. Here's hoping I get my puki on time!
      Not that I'm worth beans as a photographer... but it will be fun to try anyway, right? :XD:

19. I wish you luck! They take about a month to ship... if that's any help in helping you gauge when she'll get here...

20. WLF, you've been doing a fantastic job, organizing the contest, and all of the entries!! Cannot wait to see everyone's piccies!! {{CLAPPING FOR WLF}} :fangirl: