1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Puki contest discussion thread

Apr 22, 2008

1. Thanks XD... it's been a lot of fun so far!!! ... and just a reminder... Only 10 MORE DAYS to go!

If you're thinking about entering... now is the time!!!!!

2. Awww, I wish I'd ordered my Puki Pipi earlier, I have so many ideas!

I look forward to voting on everyone else's photos though ^^

3. Just checked in to see when voting will start :D I can't wait to see the results!!! It's going to be sweetness heaven (or tooth decay heck) LOL. I really can't wait!!!

4. I'm going to be one of those late entires ^_^;; Alas, moving back from college has caused a snag in my time line. >_>;;

5. LOL, anyone can enter up through 5/19/08 XD

Voting will take place after the 19th... as soon as I can figure out how best to set it up based on how many entries we receive! :)

6. If you're going to be doing a poll and there aren't enough options available on here, ilovepolls.com is a decent site. That's what I've been using to make the polls for the game I've been running through devArt/LJ.

I'm definitely going to be one of the late entrants. I'm currently going through a million pictures trying to narrow it down, and hoping various things I ordered get here in time to take even more. @_@

7. Oooh, thank you!

I'll go check that out... right now I haven't yet checked out DoA's poll capabilities... so if we overwhelm them (which we probably will...) I'll use that!

Thanks!
      Heather

8. Hey Wee_little_faerie, just making sure you got my PM..and emails :XD:

9. WLF:
      Maybe you can put the pics into 1 thread, and we can PM you our voting, that way you can make sure that no one has more than one vote by looking at their DoA username??

=============================================

10. Omg... I need to get 2 more pictures!!!

11. DollLuver Did you get my responding email? I did get your entries :)

th1 I don't think the way DoA is set up now that the PM system could handle it XD I seem to have a lot less PM storage space now that we've switched to the new server (or maybe I just get more PMs), and my PM box is almost always bordering on full... just on a normal day (I suck at deleting)... so somehow I think that might be a disaster! XD
      You can set up Den of Angels polls to only allow one vote though, that's what I plan on doing :)

We've got 7 days to go, folks! Get those entries in!!!

12. i'm trying i'm trying~~~~ hehehe

13. i'll try to get it in by Friday. >_<

14. lol, no worries, everyone, You have until Tuesday morning when I wake up (I'm not sure if I wrote anything beyond that it ends Monday night... so I figure I'll just accept whatever is in my mail box when I wake up Tuesday morning as having made it in time)

And I don't mind at all if entries come pouring in Monday night XD

Have fun!!!! Everything I've gotten so far has looked really great!!!!
      Heather

15. Soooooo excited!

16. Me too, me too! The time is drawing near!!!! XD

17. Woot! Submission sent! Please let me know if you got it.

18. Cool idea...can't wait to see who wins!

19. Oh man, I really need to kick my butt into gear and decide on which pics to send in. Already got two pics in mind.

BTW Am I complete weird for not really wanting to win? Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the prizes and I'd be overjoyed if I won but that's not the main reason I'm entering. I'm actually entering in hopes that one of my pics will be chosen by Fairyland to grace their website. I'd be deeply honoured if my pics were in the Fairyland Member gallery :blush

20. Eiko82, I wouldn't say that's weird. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to win, but I'd also be quite happy to have one of my girls in the members gallery.