1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Puki dolls: What animal parts should Fairyland make next for the Pukis?

Aug 20, 2009

1. Bunny ears and paws! Would be extremely cute!

2. A little sheep or goat would be adorable if done right! Or how about something completely different like a turtle? A little attachable shell? Could be very cute!

Then, of course, the brain wouldn't shut off. Has anyone ever even done an anthro bear? A pukipuki teddybearish bear would be adorable. How about a kangaroo or koala? A dragon? (I'd love an anthro dragon! But a pukipuki dragon might be very nice too.)

3. I made bear parts some time ago!!

[​IMG]

I would LOVE something like mermaid! Or maybe centaurs! :fangirl: I love the idea of a turtle!!
      whops, maybe you asked about faceplates?
      I think that the next release may be a bunny... Oh I've made bunny parts as well, but I haven't take a photo yet.

4. Bunnies, teddy bears, PUPPIES! there is sooo much they could have

5. Fantasy Puki Parts! Please! - A satyr puki, hooves and horns - I've seen a mod around here somewhere that was to cute for words! Unicorns. Dragons. Gargoyles!

6. Adorable bear bits, annetta! I really want a dragon. The more I think about it, the more I want one!!!

7. I want a Puki with a raccoon tail...or maybe a Puki fox?

8. Hamster or mouse would be great...And bunny..

9. Puki fox please!

10. Off topic-ish: I'm actually planning on using the pukifee hamster face for a rabbit (can't you see the similarities?!) I think a hamster face would be quite versatile~
      That being said, i would looove fantasy creatures!
      A pukipuki dragon would be awesome!

11. Anetta, those bear bits are so cute!

12. Any type of animal with wings, no matter if it was fantasy or real. I would love to see pukis with wings. I know at least one person modded their puki to use the wings for the larger dolls.

But if it came down to a specific animal, I would have to go with a mouse, with large rounded ears. And possibly with a different set of more pointy ears so that it could double as a rat set too.

13. Bunny! A puki with bunny ears would be precious! and a little tail.

Also a bird would be great too. With birdy feet and maybe feathery ears and forearms. :D:D

14. a fox would be cute. Somebody did a version in thread two I think, and it was CUTE beyond words.

15. Mhmm Lyzrd made a kitsune.

16. I second the ideas of bunny, fox, hamster and mouse parts. I'd also like to see more magic mask-like parts (the one they have now is great, but I'd like to see more masquerade shaped masks).

17. I wish the puki bodies would magnets in their bottom for any tails.

18. I just LOVE the idea of mermaid pukis! I know they already technically released some... but I'd love to be able to buy the parts. <3

19. I would love a FERRET PUKI!!! We own 5 ferrets and they are cute to death!!! YAY!!!

20. If anyone's interested, I'm actually in the works of sculpting puki dragon parts, as well as the lower body of a naga (snake lower body). Dragon parts will consist of lower legs, feet, and possible forearms and hand, and the naga body will be just the tail. Once I'm finished those, I'm probably going to try my hand at making a puki jointed cat tail, attachable to the puki body by magnets.

Hopefully once I'm don'e, I can get the items approved here on DoA and start casting them.