1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Puki Fee Poll ~ Who did you order?

May 26, 2009

?
  1. Shiwoo

2. Bonnie

3. Ante

4. Flora

5. Zoe

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
    1. I have fullset Zoe on layaway. I was torn between Zoe and Bonnie but Zoe sort of looks like (s)he's up for a bit of mischief and that totally won me over. And the fullset stuff just rocked my boat :)

2. I ordered fullset Zoe on the first day, I'm in love with Ante but as I was also ordering LF Ante it seemed like too much to spend on one face - especially with the Ante Multi head :)

Then at the end of the first week I buckled and ordered Bonnie as well. So I have two orders to wait for :) being at the end of the second week feels good though, two down... XX to go!

3. I didn't vote since the order is not made yet, but i'm planning to get a Flora ^_^
      Was looking at Flora puki² but then PukiFee arrived <3 a little bigger and sooooo posable, how could you resist ? :p
      I'd love to get her fullset sicne she's gonna be a baby flower-fairy, but at least I manage to get her wings in a GO ^^

4. Wow, it looks like Ante is a popular one! Though I can understand why- she's the one I ordered, too! She's going to be a an xmas present for my mom.
      We both woke up around 4am the other day (aaah, insomnia), and I thought it would be a perfect time to introduce her to pictures of my 1st bjd who's on her way, a LTF Ante. :) After a few flickr pictures she was smitten, and flipped out when I showed her the PukiFees, who she liked much better. So... she has no idea, but there will be a pink box under the tree this year just for her :)
      So now we'll have sisters! I'm so excited- but the wait will be very hard.

5. I orderd a zoe fullset, but I love the others too, except flora, her face doesn't attract me, but I am sure that when I see owner pictures she will be cute.
      after having many sizes, I think this size is best for dressing and shoes!!!!!!
      and the fact that posing will be fun. the option for changing faces is great to, you can always buy more pukifee's use the body for lati and use the face with other pukifee body. Although my puki's never use their extra faceplates, I think I will use the sleeping one of zoe. not sure about the hamster yet:)

6. I set up the poll so that more than one choice could be selected as I suspect there are some who have ordered more than one. I thought Ante would be the most popular.

I think Flora is more in keeping with Piki (though not available in this size), where as the others are more 'real'.

7. I instantly fell in love with Ante! I really liked her as a LittleFee, but I thought her face was a bit too young for her body -- so for me PukiFee size was perfection! And with all those full set/event order deals, I just couldn't pass her up. I'm definitely considering Zoe and Flora in the future too!

8. I ordered an Ante basic, super excited for her to arrive :) That face is just too cute!

9. My original thought for Shiwoo too :P
      I think he'd make a very pretty girl...
      I had a discussion wth my sister to girlify Shiwoo... :sweat

Same here, in the end I opted for WS Flora~
      I found the pukipuki flora really sweet and dopey, the pukifee version looks even sweeter:aheartbea

10. i ordered an zoe! i ve been betwen her and ante... but... EVRYBODY gona order an ante XD! imagine, TWO of the 10 dollers of my city ordered the ante pukifee XD they are the only two i make regular meetings with XD 3 antes are too manyyyy!!!
      and i looooved the zoes face *-*

11. I've got the best of both worlds - I ordered a Zoe (as I said previously) though almost got a Bonnie, and my friend has ordered an Ante, so I get to see both upclose and personal!

12. Oh that's interesting because I thought Zoe was a little boy? (Even though they named him a girls name, but I see Korean companies do that sometimes. Theres a girl called Joshua on Dollmore!) I know they can be either of course. I think I'm going for basic Bonnie to make a boy. But just curious as to whether others think Zoe is a boy or girl? Cos now I'm not sure:nowords::lol:

13. zoe and, i think, most of them can be girl or boy! the body has no gender : D

14. Ah thanks Hana Poppie, I didn't know that.

15. I wanted an Ante initially but decided I could really get into her head that size... I love her as a Little Fee and welll yeah I though why not something different... I liked Bonnies mouth and so she was my next choice and will be home in about a month god willing - though I'm glad I'm getting the sleeping face so I can mod the eyes into a slightly happier face - she looks a little sad at the moment IMO :(

16. youare welcome ;D

17. Sherbet - I think Zoe could be whichever. For me she's a girl but on the fullset pictures she does look more boyish then I have in mind. That didn't stop me getting the fullset though hehe. I love Bonnie too, might just budge and get her too someday when a ship with golden sails arrives :lol:

18. I ordered a NS Ante to be Tillys little sister - but having seen Zoe on the Pukifee thread Im wondering if I have the right one, Nah Im sure I will absolutely love my Ante when I see her. Just the wait is killing me*_*

19. If I didn't have Ante on order as Little Fee then I would get Ante, I love her eye shape. Actually I'm still considering Pukifee as Ante but then I don't want them to look too alike either!

Samson do you have any Little Fees?

20. I've ordered Zoe without face up on a GO. I love the idea of twins. Unfortunately I can't add it to the poll as I already voted with Bonnie. Eeek!
      It looks like Zoe and Ante are the most popular.