1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Puki Or Brown :/

May 4, 2009

1. I stumbled across this thread last night -- I hadn't been keeping up with the news, and had NO IDEA that the Brownies were on sale at the moment. I had a Puki in the past, but the resin and pointy fingers bothered me, so she got re-homed. After perusing the AjumaPamaUSA sale page for these little cuties though, I just couldn't pass them up. I ordered Pag (love her little face) and am looking forward to getting her home! She hopefully will be a nice friend for my Pocketfairy Mini May :)

2. Hello all! I am quite new to the little Tinies and just purchased a Puki yesterday....now I see this discussion about Brownie, and I'm wondering where I can find photos, info, and the place to order during this great sale you all are talking about? Thanks in advance for your help!

3. There's a post in the News forum here:

http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=288815

Hope that helps! :)

4. Thank you so much Plain_Jane---I really appreciate your help! :)

5. Loool Thankyou everyone for replying :O I am getting a Brownie I mean... LOOK AT THE PRICE! My mom was so awsome about it ;) Even if I dont get the funds before the end of the sale shell get me it then Ill have to slave around the house (Lol) *Off topic* I got my obitsu today aswell :) Happy days!

6. If you live in the US, it would be cheaper shipping ($5 vs. $35) if you order from this site: http://www.ajumapamausa.com/FELIX/BrownieEvent2009.html But if you live elsewhere, then yes, the site you linked to (Felix's main English-version site) would be the one you'd want to order from :)

7. Thankyou :D

8. This really really sucks. I have been um-ing and arr-ing over getting a puki or similar tiny since the blasted things were released, but I couldn't justify the cost for such a small hunk of resin.
      Now for $70ish (including shipping)I can get a tiny...... GODS WHY MUST YOU TEMPT ME WITH THIS?!!!
      Btw, what's the colour comparison like between puki normal skin and Brownie 'Bisque' skin? My googlefu is failing hard at finding pictures.

Edit: I caved ;_;

9. I think Puki is slightly lighter. Not by a ton, but puki's are very light. :)

10. Here's a quick pic of my Momo (Bisque) and Puki Rose in normal skin.
      [​IMG]

11. they are similar...
      if there is a sale for brownies, get it first, you can always get a puki playmate for him next time(wait til summer event at fairyland)

12. Thanks heaps for the pic, it made me cave on the sale. I now have a Angel and Francis coming.

I was hoping the colour of the skin would be more compatible, so I could do a puki/brownie hybrid, but alas its not to be.

On the other hand these will be my first tinies! Can't wait!

13. Oh. I so did NOT need to hear about this sale. I was trying to save up for a Elfdoll Aden. I swear I was. Then I saw this and my jaw dropped and I realized... not only could I get one... I could get TWO.
      Soon Angela & Adela will be joining my tiny army of DOOM. :)

I am so weak.

14. After seeing the prices I just had to buy Pag and Toby! Thank goodness the sale hasn't ended yet! :aheartbea

15. Who can decide? I love my Pukis but when the Brownies went on sale for between $48-$88 I couldn't resist & got 3 of them for about the price of one Puki. I think they'll all go nicely together & I picked Brownies with all different expressions so it should be an interesting group. I can hardly wait for them to arrive.

16. I have a brownie hybrid ( DD-Anne head on it) and I also got a puki, I had my brownie way earlyer then my puki and I discovered that the limeted posebility of the puki really trows me off :s got mayor bonding problems with her becous of it. I also dislike the magnetic system becous I always seem to loose hands >.<''

Personally I like Brownies better becous of the posebility of the body.

17. I met Mimisstuff's new Brownie the other day and I have to say I was really impressed, totally as nice as a Puki imo, and very sweet!!!

18. I had a brownie ..then sold it as I didnt like it comapred to my Puki ...it was just the look of it nothing else ...I love the Puki faces
      but now I have another Brownie on order ..those special prices who could resist
      and I have one of the tiny babies ..which juast aaaaaaaaaaaaaaabaaalaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaeaaawaaaaaa aaaaaaaaame a33w3333a333333y33333333333 3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

sorry kitty on keyboard again

the new tiny baby blew me away
      go for the one you prefere becasue quality wise there is very little in it

19. I adore my Pukis and my Brownies along with my other dolls but I just couldn't pass up the sale.
      I don't know how long this sale will be going on, if your thinking about getting a brownie do it now....these dolls are so nice!
      This is my "brownie crew".......

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

These two had a different plans for their new look.......chuck out the wigs!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]