1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Puki Puki Quarters

Apr 17, 2008

1. Right now, my Puki Piki lives with my other three tinies in an American Girl Mini Illuma Room. I bought the purple bedroom set on Ebay, I got it for a really great price.......it didn't come with all the accessories, but I can hopefully pick them up as i find them. I think it looks pretty good the way it is, although a bit crowded........LOL! I plan on trying to get a couple more (they connect together) and let maybe two girls share each room, then have a separate loft area. OR, I may keep the Illuma Room for the really tiny ones, and get a dollhouse for the little bit larger tinies!
      Either way, here is a pic of all my girls (so far!) together in their room!

[​IMG]

2. roni207>> lovely! love the decor!and your piki has cute hair! all of mine have fur wigs :(

3. OK, My friend GAVE me a dollhouse. And you are not going to believe your eyes. No pics yet because my camera has no flash. It is truly amazing! (the dollhouse, not my camera).

4. My Puki mansion!

[​IMG]

From Top Down, left to right:

[​IMG]
      Girls Room

[​IMG]
      Nursery (I forgot to put in the toy box and rocking chair :doh)

[​IMG]
      Master Bedroom

[​IMG]
      Kitchen

[​IMG]
      Dining Room looking into the Foyer

[​IMG]
      Bathroom

[​IMG]
      Living Room Looking into the Foyer

Sorry for CNN(:|, I like FOX News) in the backround and the flash and such, its nighttime.

5. That is a nice doll house. T.T

My grandmother had a victorian style dollhouse she had been working on for twenty years. When they downsized she had to sell it cheap because there just wasn't any room for it. T.T *curse not having a large enough house for a doll house!*

My puki sleeps on the doll couch my bigger dolls use. He likes to take up half the couch so the bigger dolls have nowhere to sit. :roll:

6. Wow! What a great house! Are they modular components you can stack as you wish?

7. Yes they are :). The only part that has top be connected is the two part Foyer because there are stairs from the bottom to the top.

It is nearly totally customizable, all of the rooms have stationary furniture (beds, bathtub, kitchen set-up etc.) but all of them also have things you can rearrange (dressers, seating, tables). You can change the wallpaper and curtains and the two side walls come off so you can connect the rooms with the doors or have open rooms(as I've done with the living room and dining room connected to the foyer).

It's a Toys-R-Us exclusive Laura Ashley dollhouse. I think I got it for Christmas in 2005. It had a whole bunch of different sets: The main House (Girls Room, Master Bedroom, Kitchen Living Room), The 'Powder Room' (bathroom), The Foyer, Nursery and Dining Room. I think there may have been more but You never know.

8. Switchfootkatie>> I LOVE THE HOUSEEEEEEE~ its so llovely! lucky liam and amelie~ aww would love to see them in it

9. That house is fantastic!!!!

10. How sweet! x3 I love all this, I used to own alot of this.. until my parents old most of it at a yard sale. D: But this was before I was into dollies.

11. Wow SFKatie, what a fab house!!

Here is Rolo's new room. One shelf in my book case all to himself and there are only half of his toys here.

[​IMG]

12. Rolo has THE CUTEST Toys! I love the wagon and those bitty guitars!

13. Oh WOW, Valli, that little bed you have for Rolo is soooooooo cute!!!!!

14. OH WOW!!!! Rolo is one LUCKY little guy!!!! I love his room...its definitely a boy's dream come true.

15. Thank you. I'm so glad you like it. He is very happy. I'll have to change the toys so you can see everything! His bed set is from a local dollhouse shop.

16. Valli, is his bed 1/12 size?

You've posed him perfectly! He looks just like a little kid asleep.

17. valli>>> i love how he's sleeping~ so cuuuuuuute~

18. teehee, my puki once he finished, would be to busy harassing someone *secret* ahem