1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Puki Puki Quarters

Apr 17, 2008

1. i had the same recorder when i was in elementary school soooo cute x3

2. This is the kitchen my Pukis share with their friends.....seems like it's getting a bit overcrowded so it's back to the drawing board.

[​IMG]

This is the bedroom Angelica, Bozo and Scarface (when she/he comes in) share.
      [​IMG]

This room was decorated for Dark Lily (I was supposed to order her but ordered Bozo) but right after it was done Kitty moved in....she said "I'm here and she's not!
      [​IMG]

This is the bigger tinies living room but the wee tinies are taking it over.
      [​IMG]

I'm still on the hunt for those little special things so this will take awhile to finish up this project but the more I say that, the more it's untrue.....A doll owners work is never done!
      I'll add more later....:)

3. The beds in the Puki room and the kitchen table plus the chairs for the 15cm dolls were all made with Jenga blocks that weren't being played with anymore. I hot glued the pieces together and painted. The room divider and little tables in front of the beds were also glued together.

Love saving a little here and there cause that means more new dollie funds.....hahaha

4. Too Cute! I Love Em!

5. Gerry, your Puki quarters are gorgeous. It's inspiring to hear how you've used things to make their rooms. Is it a shelving unit you have them on?

6. I promised to post pictures with Mitsuwa Model bedroom, here they finally are !
      The orange furnitures are Re-ment.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Oh, Rainb0w, I really like that room! And great pics, they look so real, esp. the last one.

8. Wow I totally love it...I should find one of those...

9. I agree, it is very lovely. Gosh, I can't show this to my girls or they're gonna wonder why I have no "space" planned out for them ^^;

10. Я строю комнату на подоконник: Затем положить в коробку.
      [​IMG]

11. Oh my gosh i love it all!!! Everyone is being so creative! sometimes I forget how TINY pukipukis are! Now i want one soooo much :p

12. I'll post pictures of Bella and Max in their studio apartment when Max finally gets home from fairyland.

13. The furniture is really nice! Your girls look so happy :aheartbea

Wish I could afford it :...( sometimes it's not only the price but the shipping is a killer!

14. crazyredsnake you have really cute stuff in your room, love that pink piano!

15. If you have a Hobby Lobby near you, check out their miniatures section. The Mayberry street line has some items that fit Pukis. I found blank books (a set of ten) and I splurged and bought a furniture set for $25.

It's a bunk bed set. You can detach the beds, but why would you? Pukis fighting over the top bunk? Priceless! :whee: The set also included a chest of drawers with actual drawers. Pictures will be forthcoming in a day or two. Sorry, I'm having camera issues. :sweat

The bad part? The "bed" is glued in, but I've been able to pry it up, so you can alter it if you want to have better sheets, etc.

They have other items, including a kitchen set I have my eye one, but I really need to take a Puki with me to the store next time, so I can test for size. Again, some items seem perfect, and other are way off, and they are all in the same scale, as far as I can tell. :huh?: The sets run from $25 to about $40, if it helps to know the cost.

16. We don't have Hobby Lobby here.

17. MoonRabbit, I think I have that bed set! I bought it at Hobby Lobby too, and the first thing I did was rip out those beds and re-cover them. Bad picture, but here it is. The chest of drawers is on the other side, out of the picture. I bought this with one of Hobby Lobby's great "40% off an item" coupons:

[​IMG]

18. It's a great picture! I love the detailing-even the little window! Great job on the new linens. And your girl looks quite happy in her room.
      I'm probably going to paint my set, but I don't know how involved I want to get with it. I've got an insane thought to try and find a way to get a little light for the bottom bunk. And of course, they need different sheets and teeny comforters. And pillows. For pillow fighting! :wiggle

Kboyd912's picture shows the bunkbed, although it doesn't show the spindles at the head and footboards. It's a nice little set. I looked on eBay, but I can't find it. :(

And this is not directed at you personally*, but do you think anyone would be interested in the bunkbed set if I put one up for sale at the marketplace? HL had one set left.

I haven't sold anything here, so I hope I'm not stepping out of bounds by asking a question about buying and selling here. It's just that half the time I'm on the other side of the equation, wanting something that I can't find in my area, like those Borders ducks that everyone seems to have. :| Just a thought. :sweat

*:sweat arggh! Messed it up again! I just want to say that I wasn't trying to sell to you or anything.

19. any puki's have boat houses?

20. So cute homes your dolls have, everyone! I enjoy a lot watching them. :)