1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Puki Puki Quarters

Apr 17, 2008

1. Moonrabbit, you are exactly right - there are super-cute spindles on this bed. There's nice detailing on the chest too - it really is a nice set for the money. My pukis are very happy snuggled up in there! It's not too bad if you can use a coupon, and they run those on the web really often.

2. Oh goodness a boat house.......how cute that would be!
      We don't have a Hobby Lobby here either but I sure wish we did.....although my wallet doesn't :lol:

3. Wow.....I love the bunk beds! I would love to get like ....5 sets! Make one big Puki room :aheartbea This way I'll have a few spare beds and it will be my excuse to get more Pukis :doh

4. This thread is awesome <3 I'm just looking for a bed for my Puki, how does Dollhouse 1/12 miniatures work? There's that awesome bedroom set for 20$ on ebay...

5. That scale works for me but beware..... I have gotten fooled a few times on e-bay, I have learned to ask the seller what size the item measures out to be.
      Sometimes the seller really doesn't know and they guess.

6. I already posted some of this in the Homes For Tinies thread, but this is just for Pukis, so I figured it was worth a mention here too.

This is Pip, the NS Puki Pipi, and this is her "Travelin Howse", a cardboard "purse" type box from ROSS.

[​IMG]

It only cost a few dollars. I lined the bottom and the open side with fuzzy upholstery fabric I had in my scraps and it looks just like scaled down carpet. The interior was already papered like wallpaper, and I intend to find her some postage stamps and little things to stick on the wall.
      Her nest is the kind sold at craft stores for floral arrangements, and she's lined it with linen scraps and the odd feather from my pillows. A trinket box holds her spare faceplate wrapped in felt, along with her "treasures", a felt gnome hat, seashells from the beach near here, and a few other bits. Her favorite is the chunk of crystal she's holding. :)

"I haz a sparkl. It are mine."
      Yes, dear.

She also has, in the works, a Puki Airship, the "Fissledowne". We were intending to finish it today.

7. The colors in your photograph make it look like she has a fold out beach :) Looks perfect with the goodies :)

It probably has a pattern, but looks like sand in the picture, LOL :) Love that box! Need to go shopping!

8. Awww what a precious little nook. The box is such a creative little puki home. I love it! The colours are so lovely too.

9. Oh wow, you're right! I didn't even think of that, but what with the shells and umbrella... Perfect! I live near the beach myself.

Thank you! It took a while for the green to really grow on me, but it worked out with her fairy nature.

10. I've bought a 1/12 miniature living room set on ebay and it's amazing for pukis! Perfect scale, I've cleared some place on a shelf for it and I can't stop smiling at how cute it looks.

[​IMG]

11. Oh isn't this just adorable! Do you remember where on e-bay you found this set?

12. How cute! Now I am going to have to find one of these!

13. Dear Irian, I love this set. It looks homey and chic at the same time. You had really good "ebay luck" with this purchase.

14. That set is absolutely adorable!! You definitely had good luck finding it!!