1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Pukifee or Lati Yellow?

Jun 6, 2011

1. Both are lovely dolls! Some cool pros for the pukifee is that they have different faceplates options and that can be fun and is a easy change out. They also tend to arrive a bit faster, and there is a US store. And they are cute and great posers. Also lot's of different hands you can buy!
      Pros for Lati is they are just lovely! And they have a cool option of a bigger body for the same head, so you can have a doll grow up, or a good older sibling. The bigger size dose wear different clothes and shoes. And while Lati may not pose as well, I just find them really pretty and they can do most stuff you want them to. (They can't pose on one hand like the PKF.) I also like that Lati offers a choice make up service if you want something different than the standard make up.

The biggest difference will be the 3 part body verse 1 part body. Lati's can only sit up and PKF's can lean to the side, forward and back. Otherwise you can pretty much pull of the same poses with the arms and legs. I'd look at lot's of pics on flicker with lati and pukifee's and see which you like more! Looking at others cool pics really helps you decide which you prefer! Good luck!

2. Sorry to bring up an old thread but I am having the exact same issue and would love to know what OP ended up going with :)

I think I will go with Pukifee just because they are available now...although during the next order window I can hardly see myself resisting a Lati Y :sweat

Thanks for all the helpful info too!

3. Im loving my Latis, I have 3 full dolls and one head (looking for body) + two on order. I really want a PF Mio and Luna as well though - But Im more of a Tan lover, so Im kind of holding off untill I can decide for normal or white skin :p

Im wondering if anyone knows if the PF bodies can be used for Latis?

4. I think that Latis are a bit more indvidual than pukifee - their face-ups vary with each release and are beautiful. I have just received my first pukifee and she is adorable in her own way. Pukis heads are quite a bit smaller than Latis and so far none of my Lati wigs fit on her. As another plus for Lati they have some beautiful body colours but the downside is that you can expect to wait 3 months plus for them!

5. Personally, I think it would be out of proportion as the Lati head is quite a bit bigger than pukifee and the pukifee body is so slender. I don't think the resin would match either.

6. Hmm.. So Ill just have to go for ome PukiFees too then :p

7. I thought pukifees and lati y's had the same size head and wore the same size wig? I bought a 5/6 leeke wig so I hope it fits now! Oh yeah I have absolutely no self control and ordered Pukifee Luna :lol:

I agree that Lati's are just gorgeous though and hopefully can add one of those to my collection soon too :)

8. They have the same wig size but LY are bigger. I'll try and take a size comparison photo tomorrow.

9. for me, i prefer to lati yellow ^^ they are cute and i never get borred ^^v

10. I am really wanting a Pukifee, specifically the PongPong head. But they are going on hiatus starting Nov 4th. I just can't spend money on him yet :(

11. Err, no they aren't, the PukiPukis are going off sale for a while not the Pukifees.

12. Thank you! That would be so helpful! :)

13. I'm one who HAS to have dolls that pose well ... if they don't pose well ... I don't bond with them. I have had Lati White Dolls and Pukifees and the Latis NEVER posed NEAR as well as the Pukifees. I design clothes and so posing is a MUST!!! I guess it depends on what you're doing with the dolls! I love the Lati Yellows and have been SO tempted but I am sticking with PukiFees ... the Luts
      Tiny Delfs also are AMAZING POSERS!!! I love them just about as much as the Pukifees!!!

14. nooooo don't bring another option to the table :lol: just kidding :)

thanks for the advice!

15. My preference is with Lati, I find them more interesting to looks at & photograph. They are more "human", especially with custom face-up's. For me I find that the pukifee all look very similar and more "cartoonish" so it is really up to what look you are after.
      I do think the Pukifee antes look adorable (I once owned one) and they do have great bodies, again not as "human" looking as Latidoll.
      Here is my Lati Lea, she has been customized to give her more of a character :)
      [​IMG]

Good luck with your decision making, there are soooo many options to choose from and all are adorable so you can't go wrong!

16. Thank you! :)

Your Lati Lea is gorgeous!

I agree that Lati's are definitely more "human" looking - I actually didn't even realise that pukifee's all had elf ears until after I had my heart set on Luna. I think the obvious solution is just to get them all :lol: *keeps dreaming*

17. See, I think that PKFs look more human than the Latis...but they are both cute...

18. Pukifee sculpts there is more of a variety, and lati sculpts all kinda resemble each other, but I prefer lati's better. The wigs are more snug and the clothing looks more realistic. The only thing I hate about lati, is the normal skin. It looks like white skin and it bothers me when I put a tan doll next to a normal skin lati it looks weird.

19. Lati allllll the way! I don't like proportions of Pukifee. They don't look as cute to me in clothes. Also prefer the aesthetic of Lati face molds because there is so much variety and they look very real. I babysit for a little girl who looks just like Lati Yellow Miel.. I don't think I can ever say that about a pukifee! :sweat

20. Thanks everyone! It's great to get all your opinions :) I ended up getting Pukifee Luna AND Lati Lumi and Sunny. Only way to solve a problem like this imo :)