1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Pukifee or Lati Yellow?

Jun 6, 2011

1. yes, same as angelicbubble, i agree that lati head with pkf body is great. pkf body is better than lati body, but lati have cuteness doll face ^^

2. the other option if you like the lati sculpts but want an amazing body for posing is to put lati heads on tiny delf bodies. most of the lati basic heads are available separately and you can buy the bodies for the tiny delfs on their own as well so you won't end up with floating heads. and the best part is the normal skins are an almost perfect match!
      [​IMG]
      lark by onebluestocking, on Flickr

3. Thanks Auntbear - that's awesome to know and YES!!! The Tiny Delfs are AMAZING posers!!! Just LOVE their bodies!!!

4. Absolutely, they have their own aesthetics and I doubt we would all agree which is 'best'.

Auntbear - she looks awesome!

5. I have the same question : lati yellow or pukifee as my first Bjd ???

I love doll on teh right, she will be my first choice ???

Thanks for pictures, they are a great help for me !

Please do you think is better pukifee body ?

6. I only know that I love how pukifee poses and from what I have heard, latis doesnt pose as good.

Skickat från min GT-S7560 via Tapatalk

7. I love the face of Lati the most, but that is because i never saw a Pukifee in Real life. But it is intresting to read the comparison of the body's ,so i learn again a bit of the bjd

8. I got my new Pukifee Luna in tan, and like both Lati yellow and Pukifee :love

9. i've heard pkf is excellent for posing. i certainly do love their faces the most, i've gotta say! they're just so cute. but that hybrid of lati and luts is so adorable too...

10. Here is my new Pukifee Luna

[​IMG]

11. I prefer PKF cos I love this design, but as some1 say it here Lati have better quality of resin.

12. I've got both but I'd vote PukiFee every time; there's just something about them I can't resist :)

Emotions aside though, the joints feel much neater and less obvious. I just love the way they're designed.

Edit: Ah, I didn't notice this was a bumped old thread.

13. I think both are so cute! First I bought Lati

14. I like Lati's the best, but I have one Pukifee (Pongpong), too.

15. I have a pukifee Zoe but am looking at others in the 1/8 size, too, so lati yellow and tiny delf etc.

16. This is a great idea that’s so obvious yet I didn’t think about it....I want to try that!

17. Had both pukifee and lati before but end up selling pukifee and kept lati. I find lati has more cute dolls, i don't like joints on body so another reason why i like lati better. I display my lati inside the cabinets or dollhouse so i don't really care about the waist joint much. Also lati have more new faces and love the limited release dolls alot.

18. Is here someone with a Lati head on a Pukifee body? I would love to see this hybrid =)

19. I’ve seen one on Flickr before. Just search Lati pukifee hybrid.
      But i think resin color these days will be wayyy different. Lati most recent normal skin is very dark and peach color