1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Sales Promotion [PUPAPA] Clearance Sales

Nov 4, 2016

1. The site isn't showing at my browser.

2. Is the site down?

3. problem fixed, Thanks for report!

4. Activation issues on my end.

5. Your account is already activated, Thank you

6. this is like the only thread with pupapa's name on it but has anyone else gotten their orders? :/
      i was given a tracking number but all it says is "shipped out on the 9th" on one tracking site and that's it. every other site says the tracking number doesn't exist, and now neither does pupapa at all. i was really looking forward to my order :(

7. @Zest ... I ordered with Pupapa during the last event. I was really surprised by how soon my order arrived to the UK, and I was really amazed by the great quality of the wigs and clothing!!!! I think my items arrived within a week. I did not try the tracking link, and I have only ever been able to access their website when an offer is on and advertised. Have you got an email address for them? I could find my shipping invoice if you like??? Let me know, but I am pretty sure all will be well with your Order.

8. Your host needs to use PHP 5.3.10 or higher to run this version of Joomla!

What?

9. I am getting the same message "Your host needs to use PHP 5.3.10 or higher to run this version of Joomla!"

10. @HoneyRyder WHOOPs i forgot to mention that when i said "the 9th" i meant november 9th.
      actually do you have an email i can contact them?? their site doesn't seem to exist anymore and the only thing i could think to do was open a paypal dispute so even if i don't get my stuff (which really, REALLY bums me out, i knew it was too good to be true to get a bunch of SD17 clothes for a $1 each :( :(), maybe i can at least get a refund.

11. The site should be up soon, as far as I can tell its just a hosting error that I assume they'll fix as quickly as possible. I ordered on november 11th and received it that month for sure can't remember the exact date :/ I'd wait until the site is up and contact. sorry if this isn't much help!

12. Hey,Zest I have sent you a PM...ok

13. I can't go in the website either :/
      It says I can't run it so it's blank

14. Me too. I wanted to order some eyes, so I hope they will be back asap...

15. What the heck is Joomla? Seems like this webshop always has weird issues.

16. To be honest, I think they sold out and closed the site down.

17. Incase anyone stumbles upon this - the site is down and this is what I got.

[​IMG]

18. I have the same problem

19. My browser said to me that the site is in a black list from third parts and that is not safe :? but it's working now.