1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

PuyooDoll (Puyoo Art & Creative)

Sep 16, 2020

1. Thank you for the post, I managed to get both :D

2. My Kumako girl returned from having her faceup done by hinakazari, and I finally really played with her for the first time. What a great poser she is!
      [​IMG]

I haven't had 40cm sized dolls, other than DearSD, for a while. Could I ask, will her chubby feeties fit in regular MSD shoes? Thank you in advance! :)

3. I am so excited for mine to arrive! I snagged myself a Lala doll with missing spare hands that someone seems to have decided not to keep. I am a bit sad I missed out on the initial order and the "egg" head though.

4. i desperately want one of these sweethearts >__<

5. [​IMG]
      (from the Pyoo art creative website)

Idk much about these dolls, but the banner art is adorable! Look at all the detail in the bedroom, and the little pawbs on that baby in the bath ^-^

6. Egg and new boys are now up for preorder! I grabbed one of the boys - Kuku.

7. Hello friends! You can preorder internationally from Pupacasa here:
      pupa ✽ casa

I emailed them and they said they will also be adding egg-01 + body combo very soon.

8. are their dolls made in resin? :)

9. Yes, they are.

10. Do you guys have any experience with them

11. Just got a shipping notice for my Kuku, so that was a wait of around 2 and a half months.

But the strange thing is that it's being shipped from Ningbo in China? I thought Puyoo Doll was Japanese...? EMS from Mainland China is so much slower than from Japan or Korea right now, so it'll probably take almost 2 weeks to arrive...

12. I'm a little confused about this brand! I have seen these dolls listed on Aliexpress while shopping for BJD shoes (sadly I couldn't find the listing I saw, but I couldn't forget those silly little bear feet). I assumed they were a recast of some other doll like most AE doll listings are. Could Puyoo be sourcing dolls from a manufacturer in China, or are they themselves located in China and selling on multiple platforms? Either way, these dolls are absolutely adorable and I will have to start keeping my eyes on this thread for a preorder!

13. The original sculptor for Puyoodoll was imomo_doll on IG (their weibo has old photos of the Puyoodoll development). A friend talked with imomo_doll, who confirmed that Puyoodoll is run by someone else now. The terms and other parties involved aren’t clear. But, there is a Puyoodoll twitter (@puyoodoll) and a Puyoodoll Weibo (https://m.weibo.cn/u/6809911300). The weibo mentions an official Taobao store, but I personally can’t find the link to it. The Puyoodoll website lists a sales office in Japan, but I think it is safe to assume that the dolls are not produced in Japan. As for AliExpress, it might be wise to send a message to the official Twitter or to their website’s contact page to ask if a particular listing is legit or not.

14. This was insightful, thank you so much!

15. Oh my goodness, your dolls are adorable! Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful photos!

16. Finally received my doll exactly 2 weeks after it was shipped but... Puyoo Doll did not write down my full address on the shipping label!! They completely left out the 2nd line of my address which has the name of the housing estate I live in! They only put down my flat and block number... orz There are so many other housing estates in my area...

The address on the shipping notice they emailed me is correct, but they omitted part of my address on the actual shipping label!

Luckily, my full name and phone number was on the label and the postman recognised my name as it's kind of unique in the area I live in and I've been doing a lot of online shopping. But that was scary!

Edit: Ended up sending Puyoo Doll a message via the 'Contact us' on their website to ask them to be more careful when writing out the shipping labels (my shipping label was hand written). Hopefully, they'll tell whoever is in charge of shipping to be more careful and double-check the addresses and that this doesn't happen to anyone else!

#38 namika, Aug 25, 2021
      Last edited: Aug 25, 2021
    17. For people who have been hoping for a Puyoodoll but who aren’t in Asia, Dolk JP has a fullset listed that is a lottery. Since Dolk also has an English store, they might take entries from beyond Asia. I’m not sure, but it might be worth a shot!

18. I just discovered Puyoodolls when browsing a Chinese secondhand shopping site; I can't believe how adorable they are! I've never been a fan of anime heads but I just might have a huge shift in interests thanks to these cuties. There seems to be a big community of collectors for these dolls in China, but not so much in the English-speaking community. I'll do my best to research them and maybe grab a cutie secondhand :D