1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

PuyooDoll (Puyoo Art & Creative)

Sep 16, 2020

1. Dollybird has a Puyoodoll fullset available right now! She’s super cute with a great outfit, but a little pricey. Still pretty, though!

2. Thanks for the heads up @snowgray! Tried googling Dollybird but only had results for a doll magazine. Are they a retailer or agent? I'd love to peak the fullset before it sells out :aangel: probably need to think on it more before buying though; I've had my share of impulse dolls é_è I don't even know the price range for these dolls either!

3. Dollybird is a popular doll magazine in Japan. The Puyoodoll fullset is a collaboration doll with the magazine. She's available for preorder on AmiAmi here but as mentioned is quite pricey...

(AmiAmi doesn't usually sell resin dolls. They are mainly a popular and well-known site for figures, animanga goods and other types of off-topic dolls.)

Puyoodoll seems to do different collaboration dolls quite often. And I think they usually sell dolls in limited preorders. They do have a site that used to ship internationally, but they decided to limit shipping to Asia only around half a year ago supposedly till international shipping goes back to normal....

4. Thank you for the link and info @namika! I did go look at the preorder doll and she’s lovely :whee: quite the price though! I’ll keep staring at these girls online for a bit before committing. It’s a shame their official website is not active for non-Asian country collectors. I’ll keep an eye on that too c;

5. oh wow, thanks for sharing that lovely picture of your Kumako @MilkyTea :fangirl: Her eyes are splendid and suit her perfectly!

The pictures and videos in those links are amazing; I'm also finally noticing that Rose is an entirely different head from Ruru, Lala, Kumako, etc. I still need to familiarize myself with all the sculpts. Wish we had a database like we do for so many other brands!

6. Hi guys, i want to share my Kumako Ruru who i named Monica, it was a bit of a long wait to be able to finally get her and complete her but it´s so worth the time, she has an amazing quality in terms of resin and she poses so well, i would feel tempted to break my rule of not having more than one doll of the same brand and get another one in the chocolate skintone if they ever decide to release it. I can't wait for the weekend to have some free time to try on her other outfits :whee:

[​IMG]

7. Monica is *adorable*! I love her mismatched eyes!

Rose is an Egg-02!

My understanding of the Kumako heads (I'm not an expert!) is:
      Ruru - Little "o" mouth, pointed ears angled up
      Lala - Closed mouth smile, pointed ears angled up
      Ruru ~in dreams~ - Sleeping face Ruru
      Lala ~in dreams~ - Sleeping face Lala
      Kuku - Slight frown, pointed ears angled down
      Kaka - Straight mouth, pointed ears angled up
      Egg-01 - Mouth area completely flat, big eyes, human ears
      Egg-02 - Mouth area completely flat, narrowed eyes, human ears
      Misako Aoki - Closed mouth smile, droopy eyes, human ears

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

#48 MilkyTea, Dec 3, 2021
      Last edited: Dec 7, 2021
    8. @MilkyTea, Bao is a cutie! I love her spacey eyes!

@Misaki84, Monica is lovely! Her eyes and accessories are so much fun!

I'm really glad this thread is moving a little more! I've almost convinced myself to order Rose... :3nodding: But, more importantly, I got my girls new autumn-y outfits (only a little late!) and I'm hoping I'll have time for photos soon!

Also, Dollyteria has a Ruru right now, but quite pricey at ¥99,000! Mandarake has a Kuku but still he's priced at ¥88,000... which I think was more than retail? But his little sad ears!!!!!!! Someone should bring him home :wiggle

9. I'm also a little tempted by Rose but have managed to resist so far! AmiAmi doesn't state when her preorder ends but HobbyJapan states that it ends on 6 Jan 2022. So anyone interested in her, should probably keep that in mind!

The Kuku I got direct from Puyoodoll without faceup was ¥48,950, but he is without the optional bear parts.

10. Thank you :) also i look forward to see your girls in their new outfits :whee:

11. Awww, thanks! They were made by the artist who did her faceup, Violetta10th! I'm not very good at keeping track of artists, but now that I have a doll with her work, I'm obsessed! ♥

I'm also very glad to see this thread moving a bit! I hope people share more of their cuties! ;D

12. @MilkyTea Thank you so much for that mini-database! It's actually so helpful to me, since the Puyoodoll website is inactive and it's hard to gather information about these cuties. Really appreciate it! :fangirl::aheartbea

@namika Thank you for sharing the value of your doll; good to know to compare to the secondhand market prices (which are a little bit wild right now ;_; ) Saw a Lala fullset on Yahoo Auctions for a whopping ¥252,000 !!!

I do hope more people share their dolls on this thread, and I'm tempted by a gorgeous egg01 head on Etsy by artist NyaMia, but I'm mainly concerned about not finding a body ^^"

13. I've been drooling after these for a while, they are just too cute for words! :D It's too bad they are so difficult to get.

14. @Dayme It's hard, isn't it? They are very tough to find! I'm trying to keep a close eye out for the next preorder period. (Even though it probably won't include overseas areas again will need a shopping service...)

I did find pictures of Egg-01 and Egg-02 blank, so I've added them to my previous post! ♥

Here's another (terrible quality) picture of Bao as doll tax ;D

[​IMG]

15. I love her outfit :) it reminded me that puyoo was releasing a maid outfit since september but haven't updated anything about it since [​IMG]

16. That outfit is very cute! I can't quite tell from the assorted updates that they've posted if the maid outfits have been manufactured or are still being made.

They just updated with some future outfits (bear nurse!), looks like a collaboration with "POMPOM":

More pictures with human-sized matching outfits!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I love the pink one! ♥

17. Puyoodoll just recently had a preorder on their taobao store, and it looks like there were some complaints with the color coming out a little pinker than previous editions, so maybe a couple secondhand will turn up on the market ^^ I've managed to just snag an older version of egg-01 from the xianyu secondhand market, but out of all the platforms, xianyu is probably the hardest to navigate.

However! If they do have another taobao preorder, it isn't hard using a proxy shipping service and just ordering the dolls yourself - I buy from taobao directly with my US card quite often and will be happy to help with any questions if people want to try it out next time.

18. Yes, that's a good point! Hopefully anyone who is unsatisfied with the pinker-than-usual Kumakos can pass them along to others who are less particular. ;)

And hopefully your offer of Taobao assistance will be helpful for others looking to welcome a Kumako home from Puyoodoll! ♥

19. Oh my gosh these are precious~! I can't recall, do they ever just sell the outfits? Would love one for my girl