1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

PuyooDoll (Puyoo Art & Creative)

Sep 16, 2020

1. @MilkyTea The bear nurse outfit is to die for! Thanks for sharing these Weibo updates; couldn't access it without an incognito tab and its a bit hard to navigate as well, so appreciate the spoiler.

@Euphie I have also been stalking Xianyu for a Puyoo to my taste; it's great that Chinese artists are extremely talented and a lot of beautiful dolls end up for sale there. I really hope I can snag a cute one at a good price soon! I especially like the Egg heads - congrats on your new doll and I hope she makes it to you quickly and safely! I know the proxy journey can be a long one. Please share pictures if you can!

Will definitely need to find Puyoo's Taobao store; I've been a bit of a Taobao addict - I mainly buy wigs and clothing for dolls on there, but it's a brilliant idea to get a Puyoo from the retailer directly that way.

2. @sugarstitch I'm pretty sure that they are selling the outfits separately, from what I can tell, but I'm not sure exactly where they'll be up for sale—Puyoodoll Taobao, perhaps, or maybe whatever shop POM2/POMPOM is using.

@Dayme ;D Always happy to share more cute Puyoodoll/Kumako things.

3. Ahh thank you @MilkyTea, I'll have to keep an eye out~

4. My egg-01 arrived! She's absolutely adorable, just slapped an old wig and dress on but I'm definitely going shopping for some things for her :love

[​IMG]

5. Good news for everyone looking to get one of the egg series! Puyoodoll has announced they'll have permanent pre-orders of egg-01 and egg-02 in cream and plain skin on their taobao site. The payment is split into initial downpayment (500rmb) + final payment when ready (2100rmb) - I checked and the links are already up, and you can get the bear legs too :dance

6. Asking here since I can't seem to find much at all about these cuties and I'm hopelessly in love, but need help cos I have major anxiety about buying from websites I'm not familiar with

Can we order directly from the puyoodoll website? > https://en.puyoodoll.com/
      Even from the EU?
      Or do you guys suggest a proxy?
      I have also found this page on fb called Pupa Casa doll shop, which seems to be a sort of dealer? I wanted to know first of all if they can be trusted, and eventually if any of you had experience with them!

7. The Puyoodoll website currently only ships within Asia. They used to ship worldwide but announced more than half a year ago that they will only ship within Asia till shipping goes back to normal... whenever that will be.

(I am in Asia and I purchased once from their website, but almost did not get my doll as they did not put my complete address on the shipping label!! Even though I gave them my complete address and it's even on the shipping notice email they sent me! I only got my package because it happened to be delivered by a postman who knew me and recognized my name and incomplete address on the package! I have sent Puyoodoll a message about this via their website and gave them my email but they never replied to me to apologize or just to say they will be more careful in future... I haven't been able to really enjoy my doll yet as it still stresses me to think about this...)

I think someone else posted a while back about the Pupa Casa shop being a Puyoodoll dealer but haven't heard of anyone ordering through them before?

8. I am sorry for your bad experience, luckily all went well!

With EMS I had all kinds of adventures, so I get how frustrating and stressful it is. From a package being stuck in a warehouse for more than a month, then turning up in a drenched box (not the sender's fault) to one not having the correct paperwork and getting stuck at customs for weeks.
      Hopefully your love for it will be rekindled soon and you will be able to enjoy it!

PS(Hoping it won't get to this, but if it will happen that you still won't be happy with it and decide to sell, please consider contacting me)

9. This is so tempting... I already have Egg-01, but I do really adore Egg-01! :aheartbea More eggs...

I would recommend a proxy for their Taobao shop, as that seems to be the best way to order at this time.

10. Okay! Thanks for the advice :)

To anyone who may know...what's their taobao? Could I have a link? (I'm sorry if I ask too much, but I'm actually paranoid to buy from stores I don't know, so I prefer to ask for help)

11. Same :...( egg-02 is growing on me too but my wallet is currently saying no. It looks like they are also considering making some ready-stock of the tan and chocolate dolls too so I might wait and see.

@lilyindollyland their store on Taobao is just called Puyoodoll. I use the app so i'm not sure how I link from that but I'm sure it's not too hard to find~

12. I found it! Tyyy

13. Can you explain how you go about doing this?

Seems like I'm a few months too late for Ruru or Lala unfortunately... I love those bear feet and pointy ears so much :D

#73 MelanieGaldes, Dec 28, 2021
      Last edited: Dec 28, 2021
    14. oh wow, just caught up on this thread and it's such great news that Puyoo will be selling dolls directly on their Taobao store :) I wonder if the dolls are blank or come with a faceup option.

Also, for people unfamiliar with using a proxy service; I personally use Superbuy and recommend them very much. You can paste any Taobao link into their app or website and they'll give you the buying option in your preferred currency; plus they have chat support. Shipping to my country (Canada) tends to be pricy, but I've used it mainly for doll clothes, wigs, and eyes (small parts) without any problems! I would confidently use it for dolls as well :)

15. I believe you can order the bear feet with the current egg orders :XD:

I second @Dayme on using Superbuy. There's two ways to go about it - you can send them the link and just get them to buy it for you. If you feel a bit more confident in navigating the taobao app, you can pay yourself and have the item sent to an address given to you by the proxy service, and then let superbuy know that there's an item coming to them through forwarding. The second option is cheaper since you don't need to pay a commission fee, but definitely more difficult if you don't have a good grasp of Chinese. I personally haven't tried the taobao website, but maybe that could work with google translate? I only know that the app isn't translatable.

16. Thanks so much for your help and letting me know about the egg option to add the bear feet/hands! I'm still pretty confused about the Taobao site since it's a reservation. I'm not sure how that works in terms of using Superbuy to pay now to reserve then pay the rest later? I might reach out to their customer service to see since there is a big block of text on the page that isn't able to be translated. :thumbup

Either way, super excited at the potential to bring one of these cuties home!

#76 MelanieGaldes, Dec 29, 2021
      Last edited: Dec 29, 2021
    17. Guys I have made a decision, I am going to order my egg today! :3nodding:
      I have signed up on spreenow and found Puyoodoll's page on Taobao.
      I am very nervous about the situation, my anxiety is at an all-time high (never bought a doll through Taobao). I mean their page on Taobao has their logo and only displays their stuff so I should be safe, right? Gosh I'm such a nervous wreck!
      But from the moment I saw a picture of this cute egg tart I can't stop thinking about it!
      Wish me luck! I can't wait to have it home!

18. Okay ...hmm now I'm confused about the listing. If someone would be so kind to help me, maybe in PM, I'll be forever grateful! :sorry

19. Update! I ended up using superbuy as suggested in the previous posts and paid for the deposit for the full doll. I'm so exciteeeeed!!

20. I just went ahead and purchased the egg-01 with the bear hands/feet! I've started to think about how I want to style her. Does anyone know if both MSD and MDD size clothing work? Or does one work better than the other?

#80 MelanieGaldes, Dec 31, 2021
      Last edited: Dec 31, 2021