1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

PuyooDoll (Puyoo Art & Creative)

Sep 16, 2020

1. Greetings everyone! So I recently fall in love with this girl here;

DOLK×PUYOO DOLL|Kumako - Happy New Year 2022 ver. Limited 特設 - DOLK(ドルク)

I already gone lotto for her but, I wonder if her head is limited and is not available to order solely? It was written in website that her head's mold is "KAKA" but I cannot find any information regarding the mold.

Just to be sure in case I cannot get her so I can find another way to take her home. :sorry

2. Kaka is actually originally a boy head. He and his brother Kuku were released last year for a limited preorder period. Unfortunately, Puyoodoll tends to remove their product pages once a doll is sold out, so there's nothing about him on their site. Here's their tweet about him when he was released.

3. Thank you for the information! So that's why I cannot find the information anywhere lol.

So it is some kind of limited model I see....Hope I have enought luck to bring her home :pout:

4. In case you haven't seen already, Puyoodoll has some ready stock of Kaka and Kuku in their taobao store right now if you want to nab one :celebrate

5. Here is some driveby spam of my Lala girl, Honey!
      [​IMG]

6. Wish I can one of the puyoodoll one day:atremblin

7. So what has everyone found that Puyoo dolls can wear? MDD sized clothes or Yo-SD sized? Eye size, wig size, foot size? I'd love to get some info on what they can wear. :)

8. A late add of my Ruru who arrived last week:

[​IMG]

I did a quick faceup for her. :) she is wearing 18mm matte FEL eyes from Taobao. Her wig is 8-9” from Pengin Workshop. Her dress is MSD sized.

They are definitely chubbier than MDDs from the bottom down, but I have yet to compare with mochi ashi bodies. i think SDM dresses are safest and elastic waist skirts.

They supposedly have slightly larger feet compared to MSDs but a recent pair of Volks SDM boots I bought fits her easily.

I fell in love with her overall feel and couldn’t help myself but to order a Kuku (to be a girl) and Egg02, both using a Japanese/China proxy’s assistance.

#88 yoake, Mar 8, 2022
      Last edited: Mar 8, 2022
    9. @bjdhobbyist, I managed to shove my girl into a few basic YoSD t-shirts, which give a tomboyish feel. But mostly YoSD things don't really fit :sweat Sleeves are too short. Some SDM dresses fit, especially with high or free waists (and a lot of makers lately have started to mark if an outfit fits Puyoodoll or not). Shoulders of SDM things may be a little too big. My girls both have 8"-9" wigs. I've felt like the MSD sized shoes that I tried were actually a little big/clowny looking?

@yoake, love Ruru's blue and white look! Her dress, wig, and eyes are well coordinated.

Finally, for people who sew, this outfit below is from a pattern in Dollybird 30! I'd recommend not hemming the shoulder frills, but instead doing them folded over double. The hem ended up making the ruffles look awkward, and I also clearly placed the shoulder ruffles poorly :sweat I did the ruffle on the skirt and apron doubled over, and it worked better for me. The skirt by itself is quite an easy pattern, and there's also a long-sleeved shirt and shorts combo in that issue of Dollybird that is relatively easy if you skip all of the strappy decorative elements.

[​IMG]

10. She's gorgeous!!!

11. Thank you!

My Egg02 arrived on Friday! She is such a princess…
      [​IMG]

12. Hi,

May I asked if anyone who has Lala/RuRu in late 2021 / new batch 2022 about the body improvement?

My little girl is non-joint first batch and has no mark on foot /shoulder to help posing ability. Hands are hard to change too.I saw new body (with seperate-chest) has improve in this area.

Are puyoodoll apply to non-jointed body as well?

(I plan to order new Ruru but website said she will come with non-jointed body. So I am not sure for this improvement)

13. I got my Ruru from the late 2021 preorder (where they were shipped Jan 2022) with non-jointed torso and my Egg02 made to order in March 2022.

I found my Ruru was quite easy to pose with all the grooves in her knees, and her hands are the simple pull out, twist and rest S hook on wrist groove to change hands system. I found her shoulders have grooves to help keep posing on as well, like my jointed torso Egg02.

[​IMG]

14. Hi guys! Im not sure if this is the right place to ask, but does anyone know when Puyoo dolls open for ordering their dolls? I always go to their website every now and then, but never see anything for sale. Do they have like a sales period that I'm not aware of?

15. You should be able to get Egg1 and Egg2 through their Taobao shop as I believe they stated they’d be offered continuously

16. As far as I know, they don't have regular ordering periods for their website. They do announce when they'll be opening things for order in advance on their Twitter though.

However, they haven't announced any new doll orders on their website for almost a year now, I think. (So you'll probably have better luck getting one from their Taobao shop.) According to their Twitter, it seems like recently they've mostly just been opening orders for clothes or doing collab dolls with Dolks Japan (that seem to only be available for order on Dolks Japan which is Japan only).

Also, their website currently only ships within Asia. It used to ship internationally, but then they changed it due to the pandemic. It was supposed to be an 'until further notice' thing but still no news on when they'll resume international shipping. And it probably won't be resuming any time soon as despite their Japanese site, they are actually based in China and now China has been hit heavily by the fifth wave with lockdowns everywhere...

17. I wish I was comfortable ordering a doll thru Taobao agents but I'm just not...so I will impatiently wait for the day they go on sale or one I want goes on the secondhand market TuT

18. I mean Christina of NewCloverSinging and Alice's Collections are Taobao agents....
      If you've ever ordered from a dealer it's just not that different at all.

19. I actually found someone selling their order! ToT They sent me a message here after I had left my comment so I'll be getting Kuku soon!

20. Hi guys! back again :) I'm planning to order through taobao agent to get Egg-01. I'm trying to find their measurements but I have no luck in finding it. Does anyone have a link or a picture of their measurement info? Thank you